CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Spot the beast

Guest Getfucked_YOU_CUNT!

Guest DrCunt
12 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Nor a doctor.

Awwww, poor Pen. Is constantly getting your boring arse kicked in getting tedious for you? Don't worry, everyone here can see you're not rattled.

giphy.gif

Guest Salty Piss Flap
8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

It was fucking delightful. Don't be jealous.

Once Eric gets bored of farming your naive little brain for likes we're considering buying you from the knacker's yard at a discount. Your fat Yank carcass will be refined into oil and sold to remote Eskimo tribes at highly inflated prices - generations of snow monkeys will benefit for decades to come from the surplus materials. 

That was a lot of words just to say nothing.

You could at least attempt to be a bit less boring.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
8 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Try reading rule 7 over and over again until it sinks in, even though that's going to be challenging for someone of your extremely limited intellect.

You have completely misjudged this site and all you're doing is making a yourself look a tit.

Take a little time, have a rethink and try to get the timbre, rather than just embarrassing yourself with each and every post.

You mean the rule that gets broken with every post by every member of this forum?

Give me a break you crybaby tit sucker.

And fuck off.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
5 minutes ago, Ape said:

A succinct summary of your entire output to date. 

Envy is such an unattractive trait.

You don't hide it well, either.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
7 minutes ago, Ape said:

Indulge me and list all the things about you that you believe I’m envious of.

If I did that, the list would be so long it would break the internet.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, Ape said:

Hahahaha! Being a comedic genius is clearly one trait. But what about the others? Come on - indulge me.

One of my cardinal rules of life is... "Never indulge idiots".

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, Ape said:

Is it? Isn’t that convenient! Always handy to have a rule that you can fall back on to prevent you answering a question!

I'm clever that way.

Guest DrCunt
19 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

One of my cardinal rules of life is... "Never indulge idiots".

Just on a point of order... Given your general disdain for the majority of the punters here you clearly consider us idiots. However, you can't help but indulge us by digging your hole deeper by the second, meaning that we're laughing at you, rather than with you.

Wouldn't it be better to get with the program and try to fit in, rather than acting the twat? Ultimately it would be more enjoyable for you and definitely better for those that have had to suffer your tedious shit thus far. Ultimately it's up to you, but unless you try to go with the flow and desist with your lame "I'm better than you", posts, you won't last long. Far better than you have been beaten to a bloody pulp here with such an attitude.

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Pen can you elaborate on your gender for the corner, old school definition i.e male female, not all this new fangled LGBT bollocks, though I have a sneaking suspicion your a hermaphrodite, please clarify.

Mind your own fucking business.

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Pen can you elaborate on your gender for the corner, old school definition i.e male female, not all this new fangled LGBT bollocks, though I have a sneaking suspicion your a hermaphrodite, please clarify.

Oh and never ever call me Pen again .. You are not my friend and I am not on first name terms with you.

Get fucked