CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Spot the beast

Guest Getfucked_YOU_CUNT!

12 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Every female who dares to come on to this board faces the same set of accusations and speculation. I might well have a hairy bacon roll between my legs or I might have a pendulous scrotum  but what the fuck does it matter to anyone? There are far more important questions to be answered such as what the web-footed crybaby from Norfolk does for a living .. actually I am reliably informed that he is a parking enforcement officer .. yes a fucking parking warden/meter fucking maid!

Also not to forget this semi-literate DrCunt who tries to pass himself off as some kind of "medical professional".

Dr Cunt is probably a “dodgy” janitor at an abortion clinic (extermination facility)......

lol.

1 hour ago, Glowworm said:

There are far more important questions to be answered

Such as “Do you wipe your arse from the back, towards your pendulous scrotum or from the aforementioned pendulous scrotum, over the battered sink hole and right up your back?

I do hope you can put this matter to rest once and for all.

And then fuck off

lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Dr Cunt is probably a “dodgy” janitor at an abortion clinic (extermination facility)......

lol.

I expect you know lots of janitors, spending long periods of your time in public conveniences.

Fuck off

lol

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ape said:

300 posts in and you’re some kind of seasoned expert on CC etiquette? 

Let’s look at the statistics. The Corner’s epitome of flood-posting banality has churned out 4347 posts since last July, a rate of around 12 per day. Salty’s currently running at over 16 per day. Scientific proof, if any were required, that Americans are 33% more boring than Pen.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Let’s look at the statistics. The Corner’s epitome of flood-posting banality has churned out 4347 posts since last July, a rate of around 12 per day. Salty’s currently running at over 16 per day. Scientific proof, if any were required, that Americans are 33% more boring than Pen.

Oooh you got an Ape like!

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

Such as “Do you wipe your arse from the back, towards your pendulous scrotum or from the aforementioned pendulous scrotum, over the battered sink hole and right up your back?

I do hope you can put this matter to rest once and for all.

And then fuck off

lol

Pen don't go in for that wiping shite, billiam; it's back passage was irreparably damaged during Kitcheners Sudan campaign. Never mind the fuzzy wuzzys breaking a British square, pens rectum broke the world record for gallons of Tommy Atkins spunk

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
10 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

If I ever think of a clever response to that, you'll be the first to know.

19 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm not sure what you're getting at here, but I don't care for your tone. Should I pretend to have a boat?

" we're not in the middle of nowhere, but we can see it from here." .. to see nowhere you need to be on a hill, all I want to know is what the view is like today.

15 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

" we're not in the middle of nowhere, but we can see it from here." .. to see nowhere you need to be on a hill, all I want to know is what the view is like today.

Old Scottish saying: "If you can see the hills, it's going to rain. If you can't see the hills, it's already raining."

It's a line from "Thelma & Louise"  delivered, as it happens, from the middle of a plain in Utah which is probably flatter than Norfolk.

7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Old Scottish saying: "If you can see the hills, it's going to rain. If you can't see the hills, it's already raining."

It's a line from "Thelma & Louise"  delivered, as it happens, from the middle of a plain in Utah which is probably flatter than Norfolk.

Thank you, On a clear day I have a view between two houses of the sea across the bay towards Brixham. It is not raining but it is misty and I can see fuck all beyond the two houses. In the other direction on a clear day  I have a a view across the town to some farmland .. today I cannot see the fucking farmland.

1 hour ago, Glowworm said:

Thank you, On a clear day I have a view between two houses of the sea across the bay towards Brixham. It is not raining but it is misty and I can see fuck all beyond the two houses. In the other direction on a clear day  I have a a view across the town to some farmland .. today I cannot see the fucking farmland.

I thought you were going blind you lying old fucking hag.

Fuck Off 

lol

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I thought you were going blind you lying old fucking hag.

Fuck Off 

lol

If fucking only. Proper has all the technical ability of a Homo Erectus stuck in Pleistocene, so I doubt whether he could ever implement voice controlled posting. 

Were the Pen creature ever to go blind, we'd be instantly rid of it.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If fucking only. Proper has all the technical ability of a Homo Erectus stuck in Pleistocene, so I doubt whether he could ever implement voice controlled posting. 

‘Homo Erectus stuck in Pleistocene’ and ‘Stupendous Scrotum’  Quality.

If you keep coming out with these I almost for a split second didn’t want him destroyed. But then I snapped out of it. 

Very very worrying.

lol

26 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I have got damaged retinas you thick bog yokel.

Guest DrCunt
41 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Fuck off and mind your own business it me who decides when I go blind.

I'd love to be able to hasten the process. Preferably by poking you in the eyes with a petrol chainsaw.