CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Spot the beast

Guest Getfucked_YOU_CUNT!

13 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I’ve reported him too.

Jimmy Savile saved thousands of lives with the clunk-click safety belt campaign.

The Catholic Church has saved billions.

With his record of road safety activism he'd be fucking appalled at your self-confessed drink driving antics, but I've got a strong feeling he'd fully endorse your support of the Catholic Church for reasons that should be obvious.

Fuck off.

3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Reported for implying that Neil is a nonce. In fact, he is a repellent sexual deviant, BUT never a nonce.  Fuck off.

Reported for living in France           (Not nearly far enough away)

Fuck right off

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

With his record of road safety activism he'd be fucking appalled at your self-confessed drink driving antics, but I've got a strong feeling he'd fully endorse your support of the Catholic Church for reasons that should be obvious.

Fuck off.

I drink and drive safely.

Drug driving is a menace.

Fuck off.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Didn’t he live in a caravan with his ancient mother for many years? Who the fuck does that?

Explain?

Trailer trash as the Transatlantics would say.

Or people from Norfolk.

Guest judgetwi

What the fuck is this cunting pile of wank? Who gives a fuck about Savile?........the cunt is long dead and untouchable.

I’m more interested in the cunts at the top of politics, the coppers, the NHS and the B.B. fucking C who not only turned a blind eye but covered up for the cunt and, in some cases, joined in. All conveniently forgotten, swept under the big lumpy Establishment carpet. There are plenty of them still knocking about, many of them still in positions of power. I could name some of them myself, if it were not for the laws of libel.

Only proper fucking scumbag  cunts think that paedophilia is a subject for amusement.