CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Things that make you glad that you live in the UK

Miles

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
46 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

I have just been reading about that German nurse who turned serial killer and murdered 85 patients and thought how glad I was to be British .. that sort of thing would never happen here

Victorino Chua, Beverley Allit, Harold Shipman and many more.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Shut your fucking mouth, you creepy, sinister little cunt.

Fuck off. Also, I'm not sinister in the literal meaning.

Guest Ollyboro
29 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Out means out.

In means in, carrot means carrot, bulb means bulb, tooth means tooth, able means able, tree means tree, anchor means anchor, umbrage means umbrage, left means left, sound means sound, mash means mash, the means the, bargain means bargain, terracotta means terracotta, sunglasses means sunglasses, Frank means shit.....I could go on. Are there any other words you'd like to define by the exact same word?

9 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

In means in, carrot means carrot, bulb means bulb, tooth means tooth, able means able, tree means tree, anchor means anchor, umbrage means umbrage, left means left, sound means sound, mash means mash, the means the, bargain means bargain, terracotta means terracotta, sunglasses means sunglasses, Frank means shit.....I could go on. Are there any other words you'd like to define by the exact same word?

Try telling Neil that "no means no" and see where it gets you. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, scotty said:

Try telling Neil that "no means no" and see where it gets you. 

Under the European Convenvention of Human Rights Neil can legally interpret the word ‘no’ as ‘Oh yes please. Fill your boots. I’m absolutely gagging for it’ 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

It happens all over the world, including this country, as others have already pointed out.

It’s called Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy. It’s where a caregiver fabricates or induces illness in the object of their care to be the centre of a drama and, if they’re lucky, become the hero of the moment. If they’re unlucky some cunt dies but they don’t give a shit.

It’s all about attention seeking, a phenomenon which is killing this fucking country. Ironically the author of this thread is the very epitome of this bullshit. Trawl the BBC website, find a story, post it on here with a misleading title, sit back and wait for the response. She doesn’t mind the abuse...... it’s better than being ignored like she is every day of her pathetic life. The Pretend Posh Boy with his Public School connections and golf club is another classic example.

If I were the owner of this site i’d lob out these nothing to say cunts before they land me in a Jeremy Kyle situation.

But i’m not.......so I don’t give a flying. 😃

6 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

It happens all over the world, including this country, as others have already pointed out.

It’s called Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy. It’s where a caregiver fabricates or induces illness in the object of their care to be the centre of a drama and, if they’re lucky, become the hero of the moment. If they’re unlucky some cunt dies but they don’t give a shit.

It’s all about attention seeking, a phenomenon which is killing this fucking country. Ironically the author of this thread is the very epitome of this bullshit. Trawl the BBC website, find a story, post it on here with a misleading title, sit back and wait for the response. She doesn’t mind the abuse...... it’s better than being ignored like she is every day of her pathetic life. The Pretend Posh Boy with his Public School connections and golf club is another classic example.

If I were the owner of this site i’d lob out these nothing to say cunts before they land me in a Jeremy Kyle situation.

But i’m not.......so I don’t give a flying. 😃

Punkhausens syndrome without proxy

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
6 hours ago, Glowworm said:

I have just been reading about that German nurse who turned serial killer and murdered 85 patients and thought how glad I was to be British .. that sort of thing would never happen here

I dunno.

According to all those British murder mysteries I watch on TV like Midsomer Murders, Father Brown & Miss Marple, to name but a few, even in the smallest little country villages the murder and mayhem rate is worse than Chicago or St Louis!!!! 😵 😱

😉

2 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I dunno.

According to all those British murder mysteries I watch on TV like Midsomer Murders, Father Brown & Miss Marple, to name but a few, even in the smallest little country villages the murder and mayhem rate is worse than Chicago or St Louis!!!! 😵 😱

😉

Lieutenant Frank Columbo is the only TV detective worth a shit. Always the smartest cunt in the room. I fucking love that scruffy little Peugeot driving, one eyed cunt.