CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Beards maketh the Cunts

Guest Dilloss

Guest DrCunt
31 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Oh, I dunno Dr C. I posted a short welcome, noting my pleasure at the speedy recovery from his latest episode and in the space of a few hours he rattled out seven posts over multiple threads either naming or referencing  me. I'm no psychologist but I suspect an obsession of sorts...

I'd have thought it more appropriate to respond to him personally, rather than to me. Perhaps you can't handle without welding the mod stick though.

13 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

I'd have thought it more appropriate to respond to him personally, rather than to me. Perhaps you can't handle without welding the mod stick though.

I was simply rebutting your ill-considered assertion, but maybe you should direct the accusation elsewhere after reading the posts I referred to. What's the mod stick got to do with it or are you just grasping at straws?

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

A blow-hard internet braggart without any discernible real world talent.

Yeah, but enough about you. That Mrs Roops is a bit of a mouthy cow don’t you think?

9 hours ago, DrCunt said:

Rattling? Hmmmmmm. I'd say he's got the measure of you.

Haven't you got something better to do in order to bump that pension over £300k a year?

Are you sure that @Monumental cunt wasn't a sock puppet of yours?

She wouldn't last five minutes debating anything with anyone on here, save possibly a few of the dregs floating at the bottom of the barrel.

Until she can get into an argument and fire off rapid responses instead of slowly pondering and googling her way to a riposte, she's just perpetuating the widely held belief that she's full of shit and hubris with no substance or underlying intelligence. 

I'm sure the last word merchant will be along shortly to offer her own opinions on her relevant qualities, as she's completely ruled by her aforementioned crippling insecurity which is rattling her to the core.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Don't ever quote me without permission again. If I want to talk to you, you'll know about it. Until then, kindly fuck off.

Quality 😁 How to make a complete pontificating, self important, pompous bell end of yourself in three short sentences.

My congratulations. 👏

Guest Salty Piss Flap
4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Quality 😁 How to make a complete pontificating, self important, pompous bell end of yourself in three short sentences.

My congratulations. 👏

Deficus certainly does strut around like a preening, puffed-up twat of a chirpy little bird, doesn't he? 

7aa2c7c9c93011a3408fc0cf916af656.gif

Guest Salty Piss Flap
17 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The lad definitely has issues. I suspect he wets the bed at night.

Or possibly a severe case of short man's (Napoleon) complex.

Maybe both.

18 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Or a boner he can't wank away.

You've certainly researched the British vernacular. I can't recall the word 'wank' ever being used by Americans. With the exception of the writers of 'Married With Children', slipping it in as Peggy Bundy's maiden name, 'Peggy Wanker', from Wanker County. 

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

You've certainly researched the British vernacular. I can't recall the word 'wank' ever being used by Americans. With the exception of the writers of 'Married With Children', slipping it in as Peggy Bundy's maiden name, 'Peggy Wanker', from Wanker County. 

Reckon it might just be old Extreme Cunt back for another round? He was worryingly fond of playing the colonials.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Reckon it might just be old Extreme Cunt back for another round? He was worryingly fond of playing the colonials.

Too controlled to be that mentalist cunt. He would have posted loads of YEEHAAWS! and GTA videos by now. He's probably dead from an overdose.

• Like 2

Being a yank his arteries are probably about to give up on him due to the humongous amount of Dr Pepper and foot long dogs the cunt stuffs on a daily basis.Maybe he's Jazz's distant cousin....same spastic tendencies only louder.

5 hours ago, ratcum said:

Gyles Brandreth must die in a vat of acid. Jo Brand can join him to atone for her sins (sins here means being ugly and unfunny)

I want to see Brand (Jo and Russell) fired from a cannon, on fire, into the House of Commons, taking our as many of the lying cunts as possible

Vote Pecker

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
16 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I want to see Brand (Jo and Russell) fired from a cannon, on fire, into the House of Commons, taking our as many of the lying cunts as possible

Vote Pecker

Wanker.

56 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Vote Pecker

If they're all strapped to Sir Philip Greed and any other flammable earwigs you can put your hands on Splub, I'll have your fuckin baby

Guest Salty Piss Flap
9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Well, I know a few Brit slang terms that I've picked up here and there, either from Brits on American forums or from watching Brit TV shows which are fairly popular over here. But I'm not using them to suck up (curry favor) or to be liked, I just figure since you chaps/lads/blokes/lot are of the British persuasion, I ought to at least try to pay a little homage to my hosts. 

Besides, it's fun.

And as they say, "When in Rome...."

BTW, I never knew that about Peg Bundy. Didn't watch every episode.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
9 hours ago, Roadkill said:

8 hours ago, Neil said:

Being a yank his arteries are probably about to give up on him due to the humongous amount of Dr Pepper and foot long dogs the cunt stuffs on a daily basis.Maybe he's Jazz's distant cousin....same spastic tendencies only louder.

Nope. I have no prior connections to this forum. I happened across it by accident a few weeks ago while searching for something else. Looked kinda fun, so I bookmarked it.

And BTW, I eat a reasonably healthy diet. No hot dogs (or rarely anyway) and I cut out the sugar and high carb, high sodium and high fat foods. 

I'm sure that disappoints you. 

Ha ha.