CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Beards maketh the Cunts

Guest Dilloss

36 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Dude, its up to you how you identify yourself, personally I find it a tad creepy but if you must do the Grayson Perry thing or God forbid, Kris Jenner, then you ought to abide by the girl code - you can't have it both ways.

She already has, I've seen the video 'Chas & Dave Pummel The Pikey'.  It was on Betamax.

Men with beards are ok if they just grow the cunt,its the ones that have beards and shave its edges every fucking day.They're the real cunts in this,probably got a bathroom cabinet bigger than a wardrobe full of lotions and creamy shit,fucking benders

Guest judgetwi
6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Dude, its up to you how you identify yourself, personally I find it a tad creepy but if you must do the Grayson Perry thing or God forbid, Kris Jenner, then you ought to abide by the girl code - you can't have it both ways.

Dude? Dude? Fucking Dude? DUDE?

You be careful out there on that surfboard Mrs R.

Watch out for the sharks!

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

What is this 'Girl Code' you speak of?

I bet it's some top-secret oestrogen mafia shit that you mustn't reveal, for fear of the sisterhood, stripping you of your PMT privileges.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I bet it's some top-secret oestrogen mafia shit that you mustn't reveal, for fear of the sisterhood, stripping you of your PMT privileges.

It's another made up rule Roops uses to back up strawman positions.

To give lie to this, I even made up what I just said and that's the truth!

57 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I imagine she hasn't got a clue. As a bullish executive type who has slept/googled her way to a made up 290k p.a. pension packet, I doubt that there's any feminine honour or gentleness left in her sweaty, menopausal body. 

The only "girl code" she indulges in is a knowing look to the nearest woman in her vicinity who sits next to a window.

If the stench of her tena and her perspiration drenched, haggard horse face isn't enough to hint to them that she's having a hot flush and in need of a window being cracked, then I don't know what is.

Dogs die in hot cars.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Neil said:

Men with beards are ok if they just grow the cunt,its the ones that have beards and shave its edges every fucking day.They're the real cunts in this,probably got a bathroom cabinet bigger than a wardrobe full of lotions and creamy shit,fucking benders

Probably not just their cabinets full of creamy shit when you think about it...

Guest Salty Piss Flap
9 hours ago, Neil said:

Just be thankful "you lot" (sorry 🙄) don't have to be subjected to this stubbled cunt fest multiple times per day...

5 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Just be thankful "you lot" (sorry 🙄) don't have to be subjected to this stubbled cunt fest multiple times per day...

Budweiser, despite making tasteless piss for teenagers, did used to have some decent adverts. 

'Mr foot long hot-dog inventor' and 'Mr wrecking ball operator' for example.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I imagine she hasn't got a clue. As a bullish executive type who has slept/googled her way to a made up 290k p.a. pension packet, I doubt that there's any feminine honour or gentleness left in her sweaty, menopausal body. 

The only "girl code" she indulges in is a knowing look to the nearest woman in her vicinity who sits next to a window.

If the stench of her tena and her perspiration drenched, haggard horse face isn't enough to hint to them that she's having a hot flush and in need of a window being cracked, then I don't know what is.

Dogs die in hot cars.

It's good to see you back from your latest sulk, Decs and for only two weeks this time so whilst you'll always be a brittle and temperamental diva its heartening that you're learning to be more robust.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

It's good to see you back from your latest sulk, Decs and for only two weeks this time so whilst you'll always be a brittle and temperamental diva its heartening that you're learning to be more robust.

It's also heartening to see that you're not in the least bit rattled, as demonstrated by you liking two piss-poor pejorative posts about me on another thread that really didn't warrant the effort of you clicking the button.

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's also heartening to see that you're not in the least bit rattled, as demonstrated by you liking two piss-poor pejorative posts about me on another thread that really didn't warrant the effort of you clicking the button.

It's her version of beckoning them closer with her icy finger, and giving them Turkish Delight.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

She's missed you really, Decs. She was edging towards going old school and having constant little digs at @camberwell gypsy again. It was only a matter of time until the "Do you even have a fanny? have a fanny." Argument was brought up once again, along with the multitude of insecurely posted, unwanted images to prove the fact.

For this fact alone I'm happy to see you back. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

She's missed you really, Decs. She was edging towards going old school and having constant little digs at @camberwell gypsy again. It was only a matter of time until the "Do you even have a fanny? have a fanny." Argument was brought up once again, along with the multitude of insecurely posted, unwanted images to prove the fact.

For this fact alone I'm happy to see you back. 

Posting a picture of a fanny, to prove that one possesses a fanny of ones own, is a bit of an ineffective source of proof, considering that 97% of the images available on the internet, are fannies.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's her version of beckoning them closer with her icy finger, and giving them Turkish Delight.

She's a fucking useless cunt who struggles to formulate real time responses because she hasn't got the spontaneous wit or intelligence to do so.

I responded to her half-cocked response within minutes, but I'm sure that it hasn't escaped your attention that any rebuttal or quote reply she submits takes her a substantial amount of time to put together. That's because she's not as clever as what she thinks. I've challenged her more than once to give me her full attention and debate in real time but she's consistently bottled it.

She's a poor man's Bill Stickers.

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Posting a picture of a fanny, to prove that one possesses a fanny of ones own, is a bit of an ineffective source of proof, considering that 97% of the images available on the internet, are fannies.

True, although there is more weight to Roops' argument considering the low quality of the chosen product to display...

chase-no-face-front.jpeg

(The cat is fine, by the way - she was hit by a car as a kitten, but went on to live a happy life. But you have to agree the resemblance is striking.)

Guest DrCunt
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Budweiser, despite making tasteless piss for teenagers, did used to have some decent adverts. 

'Mr foot long hot-dog inventor' and 'Mr wrecking ball operator' for example.

Fuck off. I invented the foot long hotdog when I shoved my cock in a baguette.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
5 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Fuck off. I invented the foot long hotdog when I shoved my cock in a baguette.

What did you fill the other 10 inches of the baguette with?

Guest DrCunt
5 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

What did you fill the other 10 inches of the baguette with?

It wasn't your brain. It wouldn’t fill a thimble. Fuck off.