CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Beards maketh the Cunts

Guest Dilloss

21 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I stand corrected Ape, but of course you have more time to study the grammar, as this is the only  post you have made  in the last 24 hours. Part time cunt. lol

Indeed, some people have probably made 10 or 20 posts in the same timeframe, all of which are utter fucking shit.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 hours ago, King Billy said:

‘Growler and Felch’. Two maverick detectives who don’t play by the rules. Growler has an overpowering aroma which has been described as a mixture of rotten herring and tramps feet. Felch is under investigation for several complaints of, well, felching and other illegal and disgusting practices.

Could be a winner.  I’d have a look at it.

Punkape would be ideal to be cast as Felch, any ideas for Growler?

•  

25 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

Punkape would be ideal to be cast as Felch, any ideas for Growler?

•  

Roops has already got the part.         At the audition she was told she may have overdone it with the herring and to tone it down a notch or two

3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Bubba lost his miner's lamp in there,  and his canary died of Stink Damp gas.      Deep shaft indeed.

Don't forget that Thai schoolboy football team who got stuck down there as well. I mean, what was their coach thinking of especially after all those Chilean miners got stuck down there before. 

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Don't forget that Thai schoolboy football team who got stuck 'down there' as well. I mean, what was their coach thinking of especially after all those Chilean miners got stuck down there before. 

a Gary Glitter fantasy

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Don't forget that Thai schoolboy football team who got stuck down there as well. I mean, what was their coach thinking of especially after all those Chilean miners got stuck down there before. 

Well look at the dough Arthur Scargill wanted for continuing to work there!

16 hours ago, Dilloss said:

Just to make it clear not all beardies are Cunts.

Tzar Nicholas ll, top beard.

Boris the Blade.(Snatch)

Capt. Ramius.(Hunt for Red October)

These are acceptable beards.

Billy Gibbons and Dusty Hill

Randy bachman and Fred Turner

10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Dude, its up to you how you identify yourself, personally I find it a tad creepy but if you must do the Grayson Perry thing or God forbid, Kris Jenner, then you ought to abide by the girl code - you can't have it both ways.