CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Freddie Starr DEAD

Guest Wizardsleeve

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bobby Davro was a decent light entertainer for the Sun Bingo/Butlins demographic. But considering he turned up after 20 years of Little & Large, then Cannon & Ball, it's little wonder he achieved stardom. 

Duncan Norvelle was an annoying cunt. Of that generation, Gary Wilmot was the pick of the bunch. But that's not saying much.

Is that the faux gay cunt who said "chase me"? Someone should have chased him with a chain saw. 

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Is that the faux gay cunt who said "chase me"? Someone should have chased him with a chain saw. 

Yes. That was Duncan Norvelle. Remember that little magician bloke Wayne Dobson? Google him and see what happened to the poor cunt, not helped by Bobby Davro either.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes. That was Duncan Norvelle. Remember that little magician bloke Wayne Dobson? Google him and see what happened to the poor cunt, not helped by Bobby Davro either.

Just googled Norvelle and after a stroke  he recovered and now performs all over the country. Who the fuck watches this drivel?

7 hours ago, Wolfie said:

You must've been quite a hottie back then, before you lost your battle with the hairy ankles and bingo wings.

Back the fuck off wolfie; you had your shot at gypo now it's my turn for a crack at the hairiest beast this side of the wookie home planet. I've put a shit load of ground work in already so try your luck with pen

• Like 1

Guest DrCunt
22 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Thanks for your report from the Pink Negro Club in Lagos....

lol.

Nice bite there, Percy Wetmore. Keep the irons coming, they're a badge of honour. Limp noodle faggot.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 10/05/2019 at 10:30, Earl of Punkape said:

Faggot.

Exceptional effort.  I suppose I should be grateful, if you put as much effort into your insults as you do your nightly adventures in the gay bar loo, I'd have real reason to worry.