CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bus Wankers

Guest judgetwi

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, ratcum said:

A post about football?

You old barbarian Jewdy! 

PINK FINAL!!

There wasn't a single mention of Stavros, kebabs, or returning home from the pub.  Not one of his better efforts.  

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

There wasn't a single mention of Stavros, kebabs, or returning home from the pub.  Not one of his better efforts.  

He's our small town, parochial rant-merchant Wiz, and neither of us would have it any different. Without him, I would have gassed the whole of Salford.

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Any cunting of Jewdy normally gets a nod and often a like from my corner, however to cunt the mighty Charlton Athletic does not. On second thoughts fuck it they have been atrocious since Curbishley left. Alan Pardew is also a total cunt.

I remember going to the Valley with my brothers to see Spurs get destroyed 4-0. At the time spurs were in the old 2nd division and were pissing it. The fucking ground was massive. We were at the back of this huge fucking bank and could barely see the pitch, we were so high up. 

14 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I remember going to the Valley with my brothers to see Spurs get destroyed 4-0. At the time spurs were in the old 2nd division and were pissing it. The fucking ground was massive. We were at the back of this huge fucking bank and could barely see the pitch, we were so high up. 

Was this in 1970s Gyper's?

21 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

On some old lady’s roof nicking the lead

6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

We were at the back of this huge fucking bank and could barely see the pitch, we were so high up. 

Do you mean you were smoking dope behind Barclays rather than watching a bunch of irons. If not, you're no longer top cuntess on here.

Guest DrCunt
19 hours ago, The Guard said:

They woz very good to their mums.

I've just had a fucking massive, slightly stodgy shit. As I watched it helplessly slide around the u-bend, I thought to myself, this is a far, far sadder event than your being lowered in to the ground will be. Fuck off.