CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bus Wankers

Guest judgetwi

Guest judgetwi

Today the good people of Norwich celebrated their team’s conquest of the second division (yeah, I call it the second division despite what some sharp suited, gutter crawling, marketing cunt wants to call it) by parading the trophy around on an open top bus. Unfortunately the bus broke down. Hey.... these things happen, no need to take the piss.

But what astonishes me is that they then called up an open top Norwich tourist bus as a replacement. 

Do what? Do fucking what? Tourists?....... in Norwich? On an open top bus? What the fuck are these foreign cunts looking at as they gaze down on the streets of Norwich? I’m fucked if I know.

However, you have to hand it to the carrotcrunchers. At least some of them have the brains and entrepreneurial spirit to figure out how to screw money out of dumb tourists. Fair play I say, can we stop taking the piss out of the wankers now?

14 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Today the good people of Norwich celebrated their team’s conquest of the second division (yeah, I call it the second division despite what some sharp suited, gutter crawling, marketing cunt wants to call it) by parading the trophy around on an open top bus. Unfortunately the bus broke down. Hey.... these things happen, no need to take the piss.

But what astonishes me is that they then called up an open top Norwich tourist bus as a replacement. 

Do what? Do fucking what? Tourists?....... in Norwich? On an open top bus? What the fuck are these foreign cunts looking at as they gaze down on the streets of Norwich? I’m fucked if I know.

However, you have to hand it to the carrotcrunchers. At least some of them have the brains and entrepreneurial spirit to figure out how to screw money out of dumb tourists. Fair play I say, can we stop taking the piss out of the wankers now?

I thought this nomination was going to be about masturbation on public transport.

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Earl of Punkape said:

I thought this nomination was going to be about masturbation on public transport.

Of course you did, it's what you would have done!

Pervert.

Fuck off

Guest DrCunt
38 minutes ago, King Billy said:

As opposed to in the back of your Roller on the way to some imaginary golfing event (spunkfest).

Punker's new annual festival, to be held in a lay-by in Cheshire, inspired by a Wayne's World type vision of Jim Morrison telling him "If you book it, they will cum".

14 hours ago, judgetwi said:

It will be the end of season 2020/21 when they do it again.

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So did I. By the way, is Neil still banned from all buses in Britain? 

I'll have you know I'm welcome on all buses,i know how to conduct myself........

I'm 'ere all week

• Like 1

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Ha, this was the first thing that came to my mind. 

Even though I'm biased, with all the multi-billion pound bollocks and corporate shit of the Premier League, I think that it's quite refreshing that there's still a bit of amateurish, parochial charm in the game.

On the ball city, we will get destroyed next season, but at least we have got a bit of character.

Guest DrCunt
44 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ha, this was the first thing that came to my mind. 

Even though I'm biased, with all the multi-billion pound bollocks and corporate shit of the Premier League, I think that it's quite refreshing that there's still a bit of amateurish, parochial charm in the game.

On the ball city, we will get destroyed next season, but at least we have got a bit of character.

I'm not overly gloomy about our prospects, but if we're relegated next year then we'll have a big pile of cash to console ourselves with.

To get destroyed in the Premier League on a weekly basis you have to get there first. That's something Charlton and the Wheelies have fuck all hope of doing in the next 50 years.

23 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

To get destroyed in the Premier League on a weekly basis you have to get there first. That's something Charlton and the Wheelies have fuck all hope of doing in the next 50 years.

Indeed. Another piss-poor, London also-ran nothing club, with average attendance's below 12,000, no glory since Curbishley, and a shit stadium with even shitter fans. 

Fuck off, Judge.

39 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Indeed. Another piss-poor, London also-ran nothing club, with average attendance's below 12,000, no glory since Curbishley, and a shit stadium with even shitter fans. 

Fuck off, Judge.

Any cunting of Jewdy normally gets a nod and often a like from my corner, however to cunt the mighty Charlton Athletic does not. On second thoughts fuck it they have been atrocious since Curbishley left. Alan Pardew is also a total cunt.

18 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Any cunting of Jewdy normally gets a nod and often a like from my corner, however to cunt the mighty Charlton Athletic does not. On second thoughts fuck it they have been atrocious since Curbishley left. Alan Pardew is also a total cunt.

The last game I went to, Lennie Lawrence was in charge and they were still good.

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The last game I went to, Lennie Lawrence was in charge and they were still good.

We were under Lenny despite being in a lot of financial trouble, (standard procedure there) got a promotion I believe after he took over.

23 hours ago, judgetwi said:

A post about football?

You old barbarian Jewdy! 

PINK FINAL!!