CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stabbing A Burglar Ruled Lawfull

Neil

Too fucking right,If anyone is in your house to rob you it is OK to stab the cunt to death.The question arises 'Why does it need a court to rule it as lawfull?'.An Englishmans home is his castle and if some feckless fucking toerag is out to pillage it then a steely blade through the solar plexus is recommended.

Just now, Neil said:

Too fucking right,If anyone is in your house to rob you it is OK to stab the cunt to death.The question arises 'Why does it need a court to rule it as lawfull?'.An Englishmans home is his castle and if some feckless fucking toerag is out to pillage it then a steely blade through the solar plexus is recommended.

At what time tonight is Mrs Neil going to burgle your house?

24 minutes ago, Neil said:

I imagine that you have more of the opposite problem, in that you're constantly shivving people trying to break out of your fetid lair.

... and, this might be awkward for people like Punkape, don't stab the cunts in the back, with a knife or any other object, as it demonstrates they were trying to escape (not trying to lower themselves onto your erect cock, you peculiar fellow)

Lol. Fuck off. Pleb

4 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

... and, this might be awkward for people like Punkape, don't stab the cunts in the back, with a knife or any other object, as it demonstrates they were trying to escape (not trying to lower themselves onto your erect cock, you peculiar fellow)

Lol. Fuck off. Pleb

CHESHIRE CONSTABULARY REPORT:

'the defendant, Mr 'P', claims that the 17 stab wounds in the alleged intruders lower lumbar region, were a result of Mr P defending himself from rape, namely, the alleged intruder attempting to 'reverse onto', Mr Ps tumescent member.

Mr P claims to be in a state of shock, and is unable to recall the events leading to a significant amount of his semen, being found in the oral cavity of the deceased.'

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

'the defendant, Mr 'P', claims that the 17 stab wounds in the alleged intruders lower lumbar region, were a result of Mr P defending himself from rape, namely, the alleged intruder attempting to 'reverse onto', Mr Ps tumescent member.

Mr P claims to be in a state of shock, and is unable to recall the events leading to a significant amount of his semen, being found in the oral cavity of the deceased.'

A quick check of the 'victims'(?) Grindr history and the photos on their mobile phone should ensure justice is delivered. (Admissable as evidence in court now, apparently)

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Idiot. 

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Eric I was gonna head down that particular route, (don't get excited Punkers and get the KY out, not that route) great improvisation have a like!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Major Cunt said:

Eric I was gonna head down that particular route, (don't get excited Punkers and get the KY out, not that route) great improvisation have a like!

I'm just an idiot that tries its best.

ask frank, he was the best on here for 32 seconds in 2014.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm just an idiot that tries its best.

ask frank, he was the best on here for 32 seconds in 2014.

You’re very hit and miss, Eric. I certainly don’t dislike you. But when you miss, it’s so cringeworthy, I can’t stand it. You really are a creepy fucking cunt. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Frank said:

You’re very hit and miss, Eric. I certainly don’t dislike you. But when you miss, it’s so cringeworthy, I can’t stand it. You really are a creepy fucking cunt. 

How about we all explain to you yet again what a pathetic cunt of an unfunny has-been you've become, frank? Then you can wallow in self pity while pen soothes your hurt feelings and tells you how lovely you are, eh? Would you like that? Would it make you feel all alpha male, like Rocky? 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, scotty said:

How about we all explain to yet again what a pathetic cunt of an unfunny has-been you've become, frank? Then you can wallow in self pity while pen soothes your hurt feelings and tells you how lovely you are, eh? Would you like that? Would it make you feel all alpha male, like Rocky? 

'Spider legs Rico'

9 minutes ago, scotty said:

How about we all explain to yet again what a pathetic cunt of an unfunny has-been you've become, frank? Then you can wallow in self pity while pen soothes your hurt feelings and tells you how lovely you are, eh? Would you like that? Would it make you feel all alpha male, like Rocky? 

He's like his name sake and fellow homosexual, Frankie Howerd.

FH spent his last years performing in student union clubs, thinking that he was on the verge of a huge comeback due to his self-perceived popularity with the youth of the day.

Like our own Frank, he was totally unaware that the genuine laughs had stopped years before and that he'd become a sad parody of his former self. At best a faded figure of eccentricity and no more than a novelty act.

Frank, to complete the faggot references, as Larry Grayson used to say, "shut that door" and don't let it hit your bony fucking arse on the way out.

Idiot.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He's like his name sake and fellow homosexual, Frankie Howerd.

FH spent his last years performing in student union clubs, thinking that he was on the verge of a huge comeback due to his self-perceived popularity with the youth of the day.

Like our own Frank, he was totally unaware that the genuine laughs had stopped years before and that he'd become a sad parody of his former self. At best a faded figure of eccentricity and no more than a novelty act.

An apt comparison. Neither of the faded corpses realised that their audience was laughing at them rather than with them. Frank has become an object of derision, trying desperately to cling to his own perception of his former "glories", which in truth amount to a handful of moderately amusing posts half a decade ago. 

If he was a pet he'd have been put down by now. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, scotty said:

An apt comparison. Neither of the faded corpses realised that their audience was laughing at them rather than with them. Frank has become an object of derision, trying desperately to cling to his own perception of his former "glories", which in truth amount to a handful of moderately amusing posts half a decade ago. 

If he was a pet he'd have been put down by now. 

I just don't understand him. It would probably help if he let go of the squeaky toy in his mouth.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Didn't he end up washing dishes in Rocky's restaurant in the later movies? If this is the relationship you're working towards with Frank I feel inclined to have you do some research before you decide to go through with it:  https://frontlineaids.org/

I wouldn't fuck him.

Maybe some casual spooning.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Your keyboard seems to be playing up again as it doesn't appear to have typed the pretext of "hello, my name is Frank and I'm a big fucking...."

You total fucking wanker. Seriously, this is an absolutely cringeworthy post.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I like you frank. You're non-threatening. 

He isn't threatening to you, you could kick his fucking tooth out!  Haji, his paki manservant and in the country illegally, i terrified of the gangling fucking prick, because he is marked for death as a poof back in his homeland.