CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts on mobilty scooters who remain on their scooters whilst eating in restaurants

Prints Harry

Guest judgetwi
14 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's the cunts that "beep" you to move out of the way because you're not moving fast enough that boil my piss. Fucking diabetic cunts. 

Bullshit. Never happened.

15 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's the cunts that "beep" you to move out of the way because you're not moving fast enough that boil my piss. Fucking diabetic cunts. 

You know it’s time to call it a day when a fucking cabbage on wheels overtakes you waving his arthritic fist

Guest judgetwi
1 minute ago, King Billy said:

You know it’s time to call it a day when a fucking cabbage on wheels overtakes you waving his arthritic fist

Take your own advice . And wash that fucking tongue before you put it back in your mouth for fucks sake.

Guest judgetwi
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fat queer cripple.

Live with my Mum in a council bedsit. Work part time in a gay club and do blowjobs round the back for 50p a time..........I’ll leave the rest to you brightboy.

I think you’ve done this once or twice before.  😁

Just now, judgetwi said:

Live with my Mum in a council bedsit. Work part time in a gay club and do blowjobs round the back for 50p a time..........I’ll leave the rest to you brightboy.

Brightboy. First time you've used that?

idiot.

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Nobody asked for your CV mate.

You left out disabled fat cunt though😁

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 04/05/2019 at 21:21, Eric Cuntman said:

Brightboy. First time you've used that?

idiot.

Sadly, it isn't.  I've seen him use it before.  In his defence, he does save it for special posts.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I know. It's his go to term of contempt for Decs, Bubba and Stickley.

When it comes to Withers Punky and Eddie, I wish he'd do something new and inventive. Faux posh boy just doesn't seem too effective.

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Especially the case when the DWP are suspected to be in the area. 'Yes I do own the pavement', said one rear plate once. Did I not mention the dog shit on your wheels? My mistake.

2 minutes ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

Especially the case when the DWP are suspected to be in the area. 'Yes I do own the pavement', said one rear plate once. Did I not mention the dog shit on your wheels? My mistake.

For a minute, I wondered what the fuck you were talking about. Then I scrolled up to the thread title and realised that my confusion stemmed from the fact that your post was on topic. 

errr, well done I suppose.