CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Royal Fucking Mail

Miles

Until about twenty years ago the mail would usually arrive before 10AM, usually before 9AM, and the postie would deliver it on a bicycle or on foot.. latest I and received it is after 5PM. these days you can wait in all day for the mail to arrive. This is a total cunt, time to get back to basics and have a proper letter delivery service.

• Like 1

The tracking system for signed for delivery is simply not a tracking system.

The website merely tells the user that an item was posted (I know! I was the mug that posted it, naively entrusting it's delivery to the gang of usurers and incompetents that comprise the Royal Mail!) on such and such date and time and that 'it is being progressed through our network for delivery'.

You are informed when the article has been delivered but does this deserve the description of 'tracking'?

I posted a package first class and five days later it still hasn't arrived. I *think* it is somewhere between Buckinghamshire and Leicestershire but since the less-than helpful Royal Mail website informs me that an item is only considered lost after 10 working days without it being delivered, it could be in Timbuktoo for all I know.

Shitshower!

1 hour ago, The Bishop said:

Until about twenty years ago the mail would usually arrive before 10AM, usually before 9AM, and the postie would deliver it on a bicycle or on foot.. latest I and received it is after 5PM. these days you can wait in all day for the mail to arrive. This is a total cunt, time to get back to basics and have a proper letter delivery service.

Used to be between 7 and 8am for the first post and if the court summons hadn't arrived you had to wait for the second post later. 

By the way, how did you feel when postie delivered your call up papers? 

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Used to be between 7 and 8am for the first post and if the court summons hadn't arrived you had to wait for the second post later. 

By the way, how did you feel when postie delivered your call up papers? 

She was probably just happy to get a bit of paper with queen Victoria's signature on it.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
7 hours ago, The Bishop said:

You must be in a terrible state of affairs, what with having to wait all day for your TEMA's to arrive. I'd have thought you'd get a premium service, if your head-cap is anything to go by. Consider delivering them to yourself. Put in for a round change. 

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Next week..

Constables not being allowed to clip street urchins round the ear anymore. 

Do you remember when you could just leave your front door unlocked? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Next week..

Constables not being allowed to clip street urchins round the ear anymore. 

Remember the days when rude disrespectful little cunts could be issued a proper clubbing by a group of thuggish cops?  If they didn't incur serious life changing brain damage, their attitude problems were permanently sorted.  

Good times.  

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Do you remember when your Emails took an age because you were using a Hayes Accura 14.4 modem as you couldn't afford the 28.8 because you had spent your last 10p on this week's copy of Look-In?? ......or something equally as boring, Bishop?

You stupid fucking reminiscing old cunt.

That was long before my time Droop .. does @Wizardsleeve know about your "multi"?