CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Black 56

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

Until a photo becomes available, I can only describe what I see on tv this morning... The Black 56, are not 56 paedos or a gang of storm-trooping shop raiders for example. No. The Black 56 is a group which consists of a variety of Jamo's from say a rasta-rapper to a teacher, a wannabe solicitor and some bloke with a scar on his face caused by surgery (not by stabbing) and a professional maker of leather bags...  Their official cause is to remove the stereotypes that people associate with your everyday run o' the mill Darkie. I'm all one for that, and this is by no means a racist thread. However, watching and listening to approximately 20 from the 56 voicing their plight, left me with no doubt that they is thick, in it.  The fact that they are all Black, doesn't enter it. Had they been a White fraction group they would  have still made no sense or defence. NONE of them could string a fathomable sentence together and each one only served to boost his own ego in a grammatical way that only his immediate group could decipher... 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You're referring to 56 Black Men

Yes. Did you watch it on tv this morning?  I think that their golden opportunity to raise some support, was missed. It didn't seem that they had thought it through at all.

Guest 'eavensabove
5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

No, I didn't watch it on TV. Google is my friend.

Ahhh. That's his name, is it.  He didn't have too much to say about it when I looked this morning. I went by what I heard and see on live tv. I doubt that it was staged, like your friend stages things. 

Guest judgetwi
5 hours ago, The Bishop said:

I take it that I am not missing anything by not watching the television?

Certainly not, unless you miss constant EU propaganda, most of it supplied by the Brussels Broadcasting Corporation.

But, as you are an aficionado of their website you are definitely not missing out. 

Long live the EUSSR !