CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts with flashy cars on PCP finance.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't fucking try and ruin it, thanks to spray-guns, he can have it whatever colour he likes. And manual choke conversion kits are available from Weber, Stromberg and Solex. 

@Decimus, I gather you were busy, so I've sorted out this 'parade raining' cunt for you.

I believe SU also do a manual choke conversion kit

3 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Bent as fuck. Unless it's an 80s/90s Golf GTI, otherwise fuck off and stuff your Daniel Beddingfield CD up your arse while you're at it.

The 90s Golf was so good that VW still issue them to their 'Directors of Engineering' as company cars..

..don't they @sean5302?  You bullshitting little crybaby cunt.

Guest Erroreptile404
8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The 90s Golf was so good that VW still issue them to their 'Directors of Engineering' as company cars..

..don't they @sean5302?  You bullshitting little crybaby cunt.

Eh? are you implying i'm sean5302? I'm not him.

19 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

No its not. Its Phencyclidine. Spotto will sell you some if you know where to find him.

Of course the “travelling community” don’t need any type of finance for car purchase as all their vehicles are stolen....and then used almost exclusively for criminal purposes.

5 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Of course the “travelling community” don’t need any type of finance for car purchase as all their vehicles are stolen....and then used almost exclusively for the criminal purposes.

The one good thing about gypsy women, is that they all dance like Rosie Perez from Soul Train.

Guest Erroreptile404
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No, you fucking dildo. I was just using your mention of VW as an excuse to poke the cunt with a stick. He may not have the bottle to log in anymore, but I bet he's reading this, and seething.

Oh never mind then i was getting confused, apologies. The old Golf GTIs are pretty neat little cars though, there used to be a purple MKII GTI soft top convertible  not far from me some years back.

3 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Bent as fuck. Unless it's an 80s/90s Golf GTI, otherwise fuck off and stuff your Daniel Beddingfield CD up your arse while you're at it.

I imagine that the only time you've been behind the wheel is whilst playing Gran Turismo in a young offenders common room, you joystick fiddling fucking man-child.

4 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Oh never mind then i was getting confused, apologies. The old Golf GTIs are pretty neat little cars though, there used to be a purple MKII GTI soft top convertible  not far from me some years back.

The mk 1 and 2 Fiesta XR2s were fun as well. But the ultimate hot hatch was the Lancia Delta Integrale.

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I imagine that the only time you've been behind the wheel is whilst playing Gran Turismo in a young offenders common room, you joystick fiddling fucking man-child.

I own a 2.5 litre 05 plate BMW Z4 lol. Is your VW a 1 litre sewing machine job? Do you feel emasculated when you go out in it? lol

Guest Erroreptile404
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The mk 1 and 2 Fiesta XR2s were fun as well. But the ultimate hot hatch was the Lancia Delta Integrale.

Didn't they eventually stop selling the Integrale in the UK due to rust issues? Agreed brilliant car though, command high prices nowadays.

Just now, EreptileDysfunction said:

Didn't they eventually stop selling the Integrale in the UK due to rust issues? Agreed brilliant car though, command high prices nowadays.

I think that was the Lancia Beta. All Lancias rusted but the Beta was made from corned beef tins. It pretty much put them out of business.

11 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I own a 2.5 litre 05 plate BMW Z4 lol. Is your VW a 1 litre sewing machine job? Do you feel emasculated when you go out in it? lol

I don't feel anything, ED. I'm not a car fan, as long as it moves and gets me to where I want to go, I'm not overly bothered. I've never understood why a scratch to the door or wheel arch is a matter of life or death for some people, I couldn't give a fuck either way.

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I don't feel anything, ED. I'm not a car fan, as long as it moves and gets me to where I want to go, I'm not overly bothered. I've never understood why a scratch to the door or wheel arch is a matter of life or death for some people, I couldn't give a fuck either way.

Fair enough. I was just fucking around with you anyway. lol