CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts with flashy cars on PCP finance.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan

I've noticed a proliferation of Porsche Cayennes and Range Rovers being driven recently by folk who clearly have no business driving such cars. These people are invariably pikeys, teenage girls, fat women and chavs. 

Driving is stressful enough without having to worry about some daft 18 year old apprentice nail technician driving their land yacht into the side of you because they were too busy trying to attract a black boyfriend on Snapchat. They probably live in a council house in a shithole part of town, with a garden full of dog shit and broken washing machines, but for £120 a month (for the next 1200 months) they get to drive a car they otherwise couldn't afford. Instant gratification bullshit.

Even worse is their chat about "my car" this or "my car" that. It isn't their fucking car. The garage owns it, unless you pay an eye-watering lump sum at the end of your contract. You are basically paying for the depreciation of the vehicle, so it isn't your fucking car at all. 

Anything beyond a 10 year old Hyundai I10 with a 40 cc engine is way too much car for any woman to be driving anyway.

PCP equals Personal Contract Pikeys.

PAY-Wealthy-travellers.jpg

Guest Tata Steely Dan
Just now, Iam Ape said:

You sound envious, Dan. If they can afford the repayments, they can drive whatever the fuck they want.

"Repayments" is incorrect, you thick fucking fool. They will never own the vehicle, so they aren't repaying anything.

2 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

"Repayments" is incorrect, you thick fucking fool. They will never own the vehicle, so they aren't repaying anything.

So what? It’s like renting. As I said, you thick, envious fucking fool, if they can afford it, they can drive whatever the fuck they want. 

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 minute ago, Iam Ape said:

So what? It’s like renting. As I said, you thick, envious fucking fool, if they can afford it, they can drive whatever the fuck they want. 

If you rent a property you aren't making 'repayments' on that either, are you. Thick twat.

What car have you got on PCP then, you cheap cunt? Some sort of boring German repmobile you can barely afford to keep fueled, but you can boast to your non-friends about how you use it to 'make progress' in traffic? 

1 minute ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

If you rent a property you aren't making 'repayments' on that either, are you. Thick twat.

What car have you got on PCP then, you cheap cunt? Some sort of boring German repmobile you can barely afford to keep fueled, but you can boast to your non-friends about how you use it to 'make progress' in traffic? 

Been drinking again Dan? 

10 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I've noticed a proliferation of Porsche Cayennes and Range Rovers being driven recently by folk who clearly have no business driving such cars. These people are invariably pikeys, teenage girls, fat women and chavs. 

Driving is stressful enough without having to worry about some daft 18 year old apprentice nail technician driving their land yacht into the side of you because they were too busy trying to attract a black boyfriend on Snapchat. They probably live in a council house in a shithole part of town, with a garden full of dog shit and broken washing machines, but for £120 a month (for the next 1200 months) they get to drive a car they otherwise couldn't afford. Instant gratification bullshit.

Even worse is their chat about "my car" this or "my car" that. It isn't their fucking car. The garage owns it, unless you pay an eye-watering lump sum at the end of your contract. You are basically paying for the depreciation of the vehicle, so it isn't your fucking car at all. 

Anything beyond a 10 year old Hyundai I10 with a 40 cc engine is way too much car for any woman to be driving anyway.

PCP equals Personal Contract Pikeys.

PAY-Wealthy-travellers.jpg

Dan, you've made yourself look like a right stupid fucking cunt here.

It would be best for all concerned if you never logged on again.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

7-CF68-F41-6-E7-A-42-D2-AE94-DF21-BCF717

I’d like to think Rab would be safely ensconced in a Scottish seaside town like Largs by now, having inevitably won the lottery. Him and Jamesie causing havoc at the golf club behind the wheel of a Range Rover sounds good. 

The second best episode was him visiting family in England - “hullo Shug!” and making them feel deeply uncomfortable. Only eclipsed by Rab goes to Spain. 

12 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

I think that they were only available in that colour and had automatic chokes.

Don't fucking try and ruin it, thanks to spray-guns, he can have it whatever colour he likes. And manual choke conversion kits are available from Weber, Stromberg and Solex. 

@Decimus, I gather you were busy, so I've sorted out this 'parade raining' cunt for you.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't fucking try and ruin it, thanks to spray-guns, he can have it whatever colour he likes. And manual choke conversion kits are available from Weber, Stromberg and Solex. 

@Decimus, I gather you were busy, so I've sorted out this 'parade raining' cunt for you.

My guess is that Decco actually has one of those funny 1960s SAABs but thinks that it is a VW.

Just now, The Bishop said:

My guess is that Decco actually has one of those funny 1960s SAABs but thinks that it is a VW.

One of the first Saabs was designed by the founder, who was an aeronautics designer and obsessed with aerodynamics. So he enclosed the front wheel arches, not thinking that snow would accumulate between the wheel and wing, not allowing the wheels to steer. Which it did, they crashed a lot.

Guest 'eavensabove

'IF' you can drive, then anybody should drive whatever car they can afford or like. Their motor tells you all that you need to know about the cunt that's driving it.  I do agree however, that there are many that purchase a motor as a status symbol, in the hope that it will provide them with an attitude or some kind of character beyond their obvious means.  Ginger cunt Chris Eavans (no relation) is a typical example, as so too is Mark Williams, a dork of the highest order, and those that kick a football... Then there are the cunts, that swear by Vauxhall  or anything with a Ford badge etc.,  and just as with like the dopey cunts that decide upon the quality of a bed mattress by its beautiful colour, such motorists look at the wheels and the little gadgets inside and not once have they considered what's under the bonnet except to top-up the window wash... I'm never jealous of any cunt that owns or drives a better car than my own ones, but that doesn't mean that I dislike their car. Let them live in their own idiotic world, as sooner or later they'll wrap themselves around a lamp post and I care not for anything that such cunts do, have or fuck. 

Guest Erroreptile404
7 hours ago, Decimus said:

I've got a Ferrari, but I only use it when my Bugatti is at the garage.

Unlike some wankers on here, I've got no problem in admitting that I drive a standard, very sensible VW.

Bent as fuck. Unless it's an 80s/90s Golf GTI, otherwise fuck off and stuff your Daniel Beddingfield CD up your arse while you're at it.