CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Economic fucking disaster

Guest N/A

So where is this fucking Economic disaster caused by Brexit?

Sure some things will go wrong in any day to day event and cunts like Honda we’re going anyway as there are huge problems in car manufacturing that are way beyond Brexit. Battery power and diesel are huge problems along with a slump in market share.

With interest rates at record low levels this past few years, unemployment at a 44 year low, the pound sterling stabilized at 1.15 to the Deutschmark/ euro, with shares and FTSE 100 over 7000 record highs, there is only one thing left to ask.

if Brexit is Soooo terrible why are over 300,000 net immigrants choosing to still come here.    Maybe it’s because they know what it’s like to be on the wrong side of the EU jackboot in Greece, Italy, Spain, etc.

They know a good thing when they see it and choose to leave Tuscany and Granada and Lyon to move to Birmingham.    I know they do, because they are all in my office and are soo glad we voted out, ironically.

now that’s a perspective not seen in the Guardian or on the BBC.

5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

So where is this fucking Economic disaster caused by Brexit?

They know a good thing when they see it and choose to leave Tuscany and Granada and Lyon to move to Birmingham.    I know they do, because they are all in my office and are soo glad we voted out, ironically.

now that’s a perspective not seen in the Guardian or on the BBC.

Granada is the North West of England isn't it?