CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Politicians Are Fucking Cunts

Guest Stevie Nutsack

Guest Stevie Nutsack

All politicians are self centred fucking bastard cunts. Elected to support the views of voters and only interested in their own fucking self centred fucking views. If they resign a party they shoul call a by election. FUCKING CUNTS

Guest 'eavensabove

I hope you have the evidence to back-up your claim. 

I'm only guessing here, but I think Ian Brady might have been a cunt. 

Edited by 'eavensabove

Guest Wizardsleeve
39 minutes ago, Stevie Nutsack said:

All politicians are self centred fucking bastard cunts. Elected to support the views of voters and only interested in their own fucking self centred fucking views. If they resign a party they shoul call a by election. FUCKING CUNTS

This is a long established fact of the corner.  Politicians and paedos are the lowest forms of scum known to science.  A basic search would have saved you the effort of starting out here on such a lacklustre fashion.  Up your game.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Fuck, what is the point in this? Water is wet and the desert is dry, move on nothing to see here. 

If there was an afterlife there would be a special place for politicians, fraudsters, cheats, psychopaths and you Stevie Nutsack. Do try and find out personally if there is an afterlife, very painfully and soon, very soon.

48 minutes ago, Stevie Nutsack said:

Flux of Pink Indians released an album called 'The Fucking Cunts Treat Us Like Pricks' and before any smartarse tries trumping this by going all Crass or Anti Nowhere League - get fucked! 

My point is that after coming in like a sweary Tyson with your opening salvo on these hallowed portals, you leave yourself nowhere to go in the semantic sewer.

Try the initial 'Odds Bodikins!' or 'Gadzooks' befre getting more Chaucerian.

56 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

This is a long established fact of the corner.  Politicians and paedos are the lowest forms of scum known to science.  A basic search would have saved you the effort of starting out here on such a lacklustre fashion.  Up your game.

Does this mean you could get banned for calling another member a politician?

Guest 'eavensabove
59 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

As a newibie (?) he's used his 'Get Away With It' card too soon, I fear. Only time will tell. Keep an eye on him, will you?  'Searching' is beyond his reach. An avatar is needed before I can opine any further in this instance. 

1 hour ago, Stevie Nutsack said:

Based on your nomination and the drivel that has effused forth gives credence to the argument that you shouldn’t be allowed to vote in any type of serious election.

Fuck off.

Guest 'eavensabove
59 minutes ago, Cardinal Sin said:

Fuck, what is the point in this? Water is wet and the desert is dry, move on nothing to see here. 

If there was an afterlife there would be a special place for politicians, fraudsters, cheats, psychopaths and you Stevie Nutsack. Do try and find out personally if there is an afterlife, very painfully and soon, very soon.

There's another two things that Secret Squirrelbag has learned today.  

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Flux of Pink Indians released an album called 'The Fucking Cunts Treat Us Like Pricks' and before any smartarse tries trumping this by going all Crass or Anti Nowhere League - get fucked! 

My point is that after coming in like a sweary Tyson with your opening salvo on these hallowed portals, you leave yourself nowhere to go in the semantic sewer.

Try the initial 'Odds Bodikins!' or 'Gadzooks' befre getting more Chaucerian.

Jiggs, I like you, but not in a homoesque fashion. I'm just wondering, if you're as splattered as me right now?

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
2 minutes ago, nocti said:

Fourteen replies, and not one of them alluding to this cunt's lack of avatar. Standards are falling faster than James Corden's handglider around here and it needs sorting the fuck out.

I quite like you anall Nocti, (same exceptions apply), but the thing is, I can hear my missus snoring from here and we're not even in the same room.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bugsy, why do you only post on here when you're absolutely cunting well shitfaced?

Mostly because I mostly check in when I'm mostly shit faced. It's a bit of a conundrum, but I'm comfortable with it.

PS. I like you too Eric, but I don't like Albert, Bill or Frank. 

Regards and good night.