CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Moon Gazers

Guest 'eavensabove

• 3 years later...
9 minutes ago, Miles said:

Lack of self awareness on your part are you a robot?

6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

When's @Admin going to step in? Perhaps they're not listening.

As I said the other day, more than enough has already been said to action something. Python Pants was warned some years ago about flooding the site with pointless bollocks – and nothing's changed. In fact it's gotten worse. Needless snipes every fucking day. Most noms Pen posts are precisely what you'd expect from a teenager on an animal abuse website which targets dogs as being evil. It's incredible really: huge headline font copied & pasted from a mainstream media page we've probably already seen. Absolutely pathetic. There's no thought, no creativity, no discourse. Isn't this supposed to be a website for adults to discuss while letting off a bit of steam?

Do something or you're going to lose your best punters. I'd say the quietness of some is already indicative of this. You'll be left scraping the barrel for want of better members.

What he said.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

The BBC are still milking this non-phenomenon for all they're worth, the cunts. Posting information about lunar events under "Weather" tells you exactly how much attention this abject bollocks warrants.

BM6Gaez.png

https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/articles/ce8vvp4lr3do

Probably aiming at the occulted parts of society.

th?id=OIP.AMA1_vMt1oZalE6e1-ebIQHaFP%26p

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Miles said:

Perhaps he and you need to read rule 7 and rule 12.

Believe me, if I ever engage in a vendetta (rule 7) involving you, you will know all about it. Acknowledging that you are currently boring me and everyone else shitless is not a vendetta.

Furthermore, unlike just about every other cunt on here, I have never made sexual references about you or your family (rule 12). 

51 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Believe me, if I ever engage in a vendetta (rule 7) involving you, you will know all about it. Acknowledging that you are currently boring me and everyone else shitless is not a vendetta.

Furthermore, unlike just about every other cunt on here, I have never made sexual references about you or your family (rule 12). 

10 minutes ago, Miles said:
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Expand  

True that you have not made any sexual references regarding me me but others have and you have never had a go at them for it. You are moaning at the response rather than the cause.

1 hour ago, Miles said:

You are moaning at the response rather than the cause.

Have you ever stopped to consider that you are the cause? And that the response may have something to do with your incessant posting of vacuous, complete and utter fucking shite for well over a decade now?

Like all professional victims, you're so unaware of your own faults that you can't possibly imagine a world in which anyone could ever despise you.

Let me make it abundantly clear.

Other than a professional shit-stirrer and a desperate outcast who has no one else, nobody wants you posting on here. So why don't you just fuck off and spend your remaining few years talking to the fucking seagulls, or whatever it is you do in Torquay when you're not spending 16 hours a day on here.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Have you ever stopped to consider that you are the cause? And that the response may have something to do with your incessant posting of vacuous, complete and utter fucking shite for well over a decade now?

Like all professional victims, you're so unaware of your own faults that you can't possibly imagine a world in which anyone could ever despise you.

Other than a professional shit-stirrer and a desperate outcast who has no one else, nobody wants you posting on here. So why don't you just fuck off and spend your remaining few years talking to the fucking seagulls, or whatever it is you do in Torquay when you're not spending 16 hours a day on here.

Why don't you get off 'her'  case, you ship jumping cunt. At least Pen has had the decency to stay in the country of her birth. Shove a maple leaf up your slack arse, and kill yourself. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Why don't you get off 'her'  case, you ship jumping cunt. At least Pen has had the decency to stay in the country of her birth. Shove a maple leaf up your slack arse, and kill yourself. 

You vicious old bastard.

I was fucking stupid and lost everything in a Ponzi scheme set up by some Welsh fucking chancers. Subsequently I've had to flee to a backwards shithole where everyone speaks French.

I wouldn't expect you to understand.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Rest assured I am well aware of my faults .. it is time you and a few penis fixed cumts became aware of yourselves (perhaps self aware of normal civilised behaviour), I did for a short period work for a local council and whilst it was infested with nepotism even the lucky ones were still expected to behave to high standards in both there personal and private lives.

44 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You vicious old bastard.

I was fucking stupid and lost everything in a Ponzi scheme set up by some Welsh fucking chancers. Subsequently I've had to flee to a backwards shithole where everyone speaks French.

Do you think you'll ever be funny again?

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Frank said:

Do you think you'll ever be funny again?

Sounds like you're doing some self-reflecting here, hoping for a bit of confirmation bias in my response pertaining to your own current, miserable station.

Instead of beating around the fucking bush I'll tell you now, you'll never make anyone laugh again.

only-fools-and-horses-john-cleese.gif

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Is anyone else noticing the hypocritical irony of this comment…from this cunt?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Is anyone else noticing the hypocritical irony of this comment…from this cunt?

Yep.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

You vicious old bastard.

Although Frank says to never explain a joke, I doubt you were around at the time to understand the context with this one.

Withers once revealed that he set up a logging and wood fuel company deep in the middle of Welsh coal country, only to be made bankrupt because he didn't realise his stupid fucking scheme was akin to starting up a steak house in New Delhi.

Hence why he fucked off to France penniless and with a pathological hatred of the Welsh, despite it being down to his own fucking idiocy.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Decimus said:

Yep.

Although Frank says to never explain a joke, I doubt you were around at the time to understand the context with this one.

Withers once revealed that he set up a logging and wood fuel company deep in the middle of Welsh coal country, only to be made bankrupt because he didn't realise his stupid fucking scheme was akin to starting up a steak house in New Delhi.

Hence why he fucked off to France penniless and with a pathological hatred of the Welsh, despite it being down to his own fucking idiocy.

As you mentioned pathological I must say you and Frank could do a great job on a modern male version of... 

Whatever Happened to Baby Frank?