CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Schumacher family asks for privacy before his 50th birthday

and

''Michael Schumacher's family has asked for understanding as it continues to keep details of his health private ahead of the seven-time Formula One champion's 50th birthday. In a statement published on Facebook on Wednesday, one day before his birthday, the family says: "You can be sure that he is in the very best of hands and that we are doing everything humanly possible to help him. Please understand if we are following Michael's wishes and keeping such a sensitive subject as health, as it has always been, in privacy."

So why the fuck did you spunk this irrelevant arse drip all over social media, you cunts?

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, cooze said:

''Michael Schumacher's family has asked for understanding as it continues to keep details of his health private ahead of the seven-time Formula One champion's 50th birthday. In a statement published on Facebook on Wednesday, one day before his birthday, the family says: "You can be sure that he is in the very best of hands and that we are doing everything humanly possible to help him. Please understand if we are following Michael's wishes and keeping such a sensitive subject as health, as it has always been, in privacy."

So why the fuck did you spunk this irrelevant arse drip all over social media, you cunts?

It could be on advice of the plod after receiving a new round of stalking notes from Albert begging to go for a ride in the pretty car and a willingness to do ANYTHING for it.  

Just now, cooze said:

Gotta keep the sympathy cash rolling in for the vegetable until young Mick is good enough to get a big paying F1 contract. The small army of carers are eating through his fortune. I wouldn't mind if the cunts would just post a few pictures of cabbage patch fucker with his caved in skull but expecting money for a freak show people can't even see is just immoral. 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Gotta keep the sympathy cash rolling in for the vegetable until young Mick is good enough to get a big paying F1 contract. The small army of carers are eating through his fortune. I wouldn't mind if the cunts would just post a few pictures of cabbage patch fucker with his caved in skull but expecting money for a freak show people can't even see is just immoral. 

1525411338153398b3.jpg&w=800

For you Roadie!

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

1525411338153398b3.jpg&w=800

For you Roadie!

Aww, Wiz. I appreciate the sentiment, but there's a lot of speculation around the origins of this picture - if you ask me it just looks like someone's taken a snap of Kimmy Raikonnen after one of his well documented nights of heavy drinking. If it is the genuine article then its old news - I want to see the cunt dribbling into his shirt and witness the confused shame on his face as his scrambled brain tries to make sense of his predicament.

The cunt deserves nothing less for taking what would have been Frank's ultimate fate in an ideal world.

Guest Wizardsleeve
30 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Aww, Wiz. I appreciate the sentiment, but there's a lot of speculation around the origins of this picture - if you ask me it just looks like someone's taken a snap of Kimmy Raikonnen after one of his well documented nights of heavy drinking. If it is the genuine article then its old news - I want to see the cunt dribbling into his shirt and witness the confused shame on his face as his scrambled brain tries to make sense of his predicament.

The cunt deserves nothing less for taking what would have been Frank's ultimate fate in an ideal world.

I was trying to find a pic of him on a scooter, with a drool cup stitched to his chin, or having to be strapped upward, like Christopher Reeve and wearing a bib.  I wasn't successful.  I took what was available.  

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I was trying to find a pic of him on a scooter, with a drool cup stitched to his chin, or having to be strapped upward, like Christopher Reeve and wearing a bib.  I wasn't successful.  I took what was available.  

What's the opposite of Christopher Reeve?

Christopher Walken. 

• Like 1

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

It wasn't funny the first time I'm afraid, as evidenced by the solitary like from Alfie...

Fucking hell, CB... How about a warning next time, eh? Thought I'd nicked a joke from Pen at first - I was about to call it a day and hang myself with my mouse cable in shame...

Guest Wizardsleeve
13 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It wasn't funny the first time I'm afraid, as evidenced by the solitary like from Alfie...

It wasn't funny the first time because of the cunt delivering.  I will have to drink heavily to destroy the memory of my giving a like to a Pen joke.  

On 1/2/2019 at 10:05 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

It wasn't funny the first time because of the cunt delivering.  I will have to drink heavily to destroy the memory of my giving a like to a Pen joke.  

Are you drinking now, wiz? Because as RK has already indicated, it was baws' gag in the course of replying to pen. I suspect it garnered his bemoaned solitary like because others initially saw the name "Lady Penelope" and glazed over. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, scotty said:

Are you drinking now, wiz? Because as RK has already indicated, it was baws' gag in the course of replying to pen. I suspect it garnered his bemoaned solitary like because others initially saw the name "Lady Penelope" and glazed over. 

Sorry, what?

Zoned out for a bit there...

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, scotty said:

I suspect it garnered his bemoaned solitary like because others initially saw the name "Lady Penelope" and glazed over. 

When I "recycle" ("steal" is such a harsh word) a good joke from Sickipedia, I do normally expect a more positive response, but it appears context is king.

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 hours ago, scotty said:

I had consumed a nice libation or three Scotty.  Helps take the edge off things.  I'll probably double that this evening, before giving my missus a seeing to.  She's been putting in more time with her fitness routine, and I don't mind saying publicly, she's looking  quite fine!  

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 minutes ago, Neil said:

Michael Schuspacker...oops sorry,wrong thread

9 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

In all fairness he was fucking fast in that Flidarri...

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Damong Hill.

You lot are trying to drain my like allotment.  It's taken until now to have any to give.  I'm awarding them sparingly!