CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Unnecessary insertion of words into sentences

Dave Umbongo

Mainly the realm of thick uneducated cunts and anyone under the age of 25. Just watched an interview with some mong on BBC News and I gave up counting how many times the word 'Like' was used. I fucking hate it with a passion. Although the cherry on the top of this cuntfest is fucktards who use the word 'More' for things like "that was more louder" or, "Ape is more gayer than Albert". Fucking retard vowel thieves.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Mainly the realm of thick uneducated cunts and anyone under the age of 25. Just watched an interview with some mong on BBC News and I gave up counting how many times the word 'Like' was used. I fucking hate it with a passion. Although the cherry on the top of this cuntfest is fucktards who use the word 'More' for things like "that was more louder" or, "Ape is more gayer than Albert". Fucking retard vowel thieves.

"you know".

Guest Wizardsleeve

The Americanisation of the English language is an infectious fucking disease.  Just from having to live there as child with my family, I've picked up habits I still haven't been able to break.  If there is a silver lining to the storm cloud, it is that the shit vernacular does allow me to communicate with out still cave dwelling colonial cousins.

I have searched and scoured the country looking for a proper English language expert to assist me in breaking my horrid habits, sadly, the ones who will bust your knuckles with a ruler won't do it for a cause or even pleasure, they want actual money.  Greedy cunts!

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The Americanisation of the English language is an infectious fucking disease.  Just from having to live there as child with my family, I've picked up habits I still haven't been able to break.  If there is a silver lining to the storm cloud, it is that the shit vernacular does allow me to communicate with out still cave dwelling colonial cousins.

I have searched and scoured the country looking for a proper English language expert to assist me in breaking my horrid habits, sadly, the ones who will bust your knuckles with a ruler won't do it for a cause or even pleasure, they want actual money.  Greedy cunts!

Get your Mitty-esque story straight, Walter. 

Last time you were pulled up on your atrocious grasp of the English language and bastardised use of it with American vernacular,  it was due to “having worked there and travelling frequently for business”, giving cause to you being not only a liar, but also a total fucking idiot. 

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve
14 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Get your Mitty-esque story straight, Walter. 

Last time you were pulled up on your atrocious grasp of the English language and bastardised use of it with American vernacular,  it was due to “having worked there and travelling frequently for business”, giving cause to you being not only a liar, but also a total fucking idiot. 

Rattled.

You exasperating pedantic little shit stain, nobody cares about your distorted version of events.  You grew irrelevant when you inserted your head up your mate Frank's arse.  

Fuck off.  

I DO have to travel there; I DID used to live there, that is all you need to attempt to remember with your developmentally stunted mind.  Kill yourself.

7 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I kinda like totally kinda, agree with this.

27 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Rattled.

You exasperating pedantic little shit stain, nobody cares about your distorted version of events.  You grew irrelevant when you inserted your head up your mate Frank's arse.  

Fuck off.  

I DO have to travel there; I DID used to live there, that is all you need to attempt to remember with your developmentally stunted mind.  Kill yourself.

Not a single like awarded for your previous 38 posts. Say no more. 

• Like 1