CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cressida Strap-on ( currently masquerading as the Commissioner of the Met Police Service (not Force, please note)

Guest judgetwi

15 hours ago, judgetwi said:

It’s tragic Doc but I am forced to inform you that you come across exactly like a “pedant queer.”

I hope you are not the sort of wanker who, every time the BBC “Sports Personalty of the Year” comes around says “snigger, snigger, none of them has got a personality, snigger , snigger”. If I had a pound for every time i’ve wanted to punch some tosser in the mush for that i’d be Dickie fucking Branson.

Be careful Doc. I wouldn’t want to see you get your bollocks kicked in  for a pathetic, throwaway remark. 

As for Taxdodger Linekunt.......well don’t get me started on that bastard!

I point out the bleedin’ obvious to a nob who always refers to the shit hole with affectionate jingoism as “my country” and this is the gratitude shown. 

Little wonder we are fucked.

As an aside, it is only 5 years I have been explaining to you I am not a Doc. I leave that title to our faux antipodean resident.

You really are two planks thick.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Never mind that shite- just remember to do your fly up when leaving the ladies cubicle. The Doris's would get the fright of their lives if your lazy lob-on was poking out again after your pretend sit down wee wee.  

They would not get a surprise Ball Tucker and you know it.

19 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

They would not get a surprise Ball Tucker and you know it.

You are a man, yet you've spent the best part of 10 years pretending to be a old woman. This to me and every other cunt here says you're a sad a lonely childless freak of nature who's whole life revolves around posting endless streams of shite on this dog turd of a forum.

If you really are a woman, you are undoubtedly the most hideous and unfuckable bush pig that even the roughest of butch dykes wouldn't touch, you stupid fucking thick cunt. 

22 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The only thing I'd like to spy you through is a Schmidt & Bender 3-12×50 mm telescopic sight atop an L115A rifle. 

A little spotting scope .. would it be any good for spotting purple Hairstreaks on the top of oak tress?

• 1 year later...
Guest judgetwi

As the Met stumbles from one fuck up to the next nobody should be surprised that Inspectoress Clouseau Dicksplash is doing her best to get Boris out of his party gate problem. This useless bitch owes an awful lot to the Tory Party, especially Theresa May, Amber Rudd, Priti Patel and the Big Dog himself. 

Yes, she has fucked up yet again, no fucking surprise, but this time it’s under instruction.

• 4 weeks later...
On 21/02/2022 at 22:46, judgetwi said:

I was so disappointed when the Grauniad failed to come up with one of the typos for which it is famous.........

KHAN SUCKS DICK!

The hilarity of this post aside, you schoolboy fucking idiot, what are your thoughts on George Soros?

On the one hand he's part of your tribe of Shekel grabbers, on the other you're a Breitbart subscribing fucking disgrace who wanks over the QAnon Shaman. 

I would say that you're a mercurial enigma, but the reality is that you're just a mentally challenged fucking hypocrite with a mouth as big as his distended, Kestrel filled gut.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
16 hours ago, Decimus said:

The hilarity of this post aside, you schoolboy fucking idiot, what are your thoughts on George Soros?

On the one hand he's part of your tribe of Shekel grabbers, on the other you're a Breitbart subscribing fucking disgrace who wanks over the QAnon Shaman. 

I would say that you're a mercurial enigma, but the reality is that you're just a mentally challenged fucking hypocrite with a mouth as big as his distended, Kestrel filled gut.

Fuck off.

A lot of big words I don’t understand Countryboy. Is this George bloke on Strictly? I don’t watch it to be honest. 

Anyway, must dash.....i’m doing a wheelchair marathon this afternoon. Well, half marathon to be honest. The trophy will already be in Brixton market by the time you read this.

🎶 you gotta pick a pocket or two..🎶

😁

Guest judgetwi

Neil Basu is 5-2 at the bookies so I’ve bunged 20 quid on. I know all you cunts on here are rich so you can afford to risk big money on this one. 
I see the favourite is some posh bitch called Lynne something or other. Fucking white, not a lezza apparently.

I can’t see Suckdick going for that. Time to cash in. No need to thank me.

15 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Neil Basu is 5-2 at the bookies so I’ve bunged 20 quid on. I know all you cunts on here are rich so you can afford to risk big money on this one. 
I see the favourite is some posh bitch called Lynne something or other. Fucking white, not a lezza apparently.

I can’t see Suckdick going for that. Time to cash in. No need to thank me.

It's a shame that you were kicked off of the force for mysterious and undisclosed reasons. As a disabled, bent as fuck Jewish cretin with more boxes ticked than Putin's last set of ballot papers, you would have fit the bill perfectly.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

It's a shame that you were kicked off of the force for mysterious and undisclosed reasons. As a disabled, bent as fuck Jewish cretin with more boxes ticked than Putin's last set of ballot papers, you would have fit the bill perfectly.

jewdy isn't jewish Deco, he's a zionist apologist. He might be saving up to be a jew (so not going to happen in our lifetime then), or is content to be an ersatz or even einsatz jew. See what I did there?

Rat

Guest judgetwi
On 05/03/2022 at 14:35, ratcum said:

jewdy isn't jewish Deco, he's a zionist apologist. He might be saving up to be a jew (so not going to happen in our lifetime then), or is content to be an ersatz or even einsatz jew. See what I did there?

Rat

I think ersatz is definitely nearer the mark Herr Oberst, and yes I saw what you did. I went down the Synagogue the other day and spoke to the Rabbi about becoming a Jew. Like a cunt I thought you just have to say I love the Jewish thingymebob, bung a tenner in the collection plate and you’re in.

Turns out you have to go through all these fucking ceremonies, lick the Rabbi’s arse and bung the cunt a load of dough. Apparently it takes four fucking years! Fuck that……how dumb do they think I am?

Why didn’t you tell me about this Herr Oberst? You know about these things.

You have let me down again. You cunt.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest judgetwi

Inspector Dicksplash resigned on the 13th February. Obviously Sherlock Holmes is not available but why are we still waiting for the powers that be to announce her (is that the right pronoun?) replacement? 
There have been plenty of opportunities to bury bad news so why are they keeping Basu dangling? 

I suspect that there is  a Patel v Khan conflict going on, which translates into a Hindu v Muslim conflict which you can trace right back to the Partition of India 1948.

”British go home” they said. So we did…….but no cunt told us they would follow us and bring their centuries old enmities with them. But I’m white, I have unconscious bias and privilege and I don’t know fuck all about fuck all. Let’s be honest ….. I’m a fucking racist so easily dismissed. You know it makes sense.