CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cressida Strap-on ( currently masquerading as the Commissioner of the Met Police Service (not Force, please note)

Guest judgetwi

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You have. You've topped the board at least once. Possibly twice in the past. I keep an eye on these things.

For fucks sake Eric. You can’t just give her the penthouse without making a stand. The next time you go in the toilets will be ripped out, all the copper pipes gone, the driveway will be half tarmacced and a bill with your name on it left on the mantelpiece. The bath will be full of old Transit gearboxes and the whole gaff will stink of burnt hedgehog. I’m giving you a like to try to hold her off for a while.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, King Billy said:

For fucks sake Eric. You can’t just give her the penthouse without making a stand. The next time you go in the toilets will be ripped out, all the copper pipes gone, the driveway will be half tarmacced and a bill with your name on it left on the mantelpiece. The bath will be full of old Transit gearboxes and the whole gaff will stink of burnt hedgehog. I’m giving you a like to try to hold her off for a while.

Shit. I thought she'd just Hoover and wash the net curtains.

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It’s too late. She’s changing the locks already. The car park’s full of White transits, rabid dogs, swearing kids smoking cigars and little bags of shit scattered everywhere. You better get down the council in the morning and get your name on the housing list.

I don't want to come across as a pedant queer, but even a plastic mick like myself knows that it is only called the union jack when flown at sea. Otherwise it is referred to as the union flag. 

Anyway, the only part of the flag that interests me is the cross of St George.

I'm an English and Irish republican, I'll offer no apologies.

16 hours ago, King Billy said:

15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Pair of smooth talking cunts, why don't you just spit-roast the slut and have done with it.

Even Pansy's pushing the boat out, I hope you all catch something you'll regret, don't say you haven't been warned, slags!

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
On 07/06/2020 at 10:14, Mrs Roops said:

The thin blue line on the monochrome badges represents fallen officers. In fairness to the judge I think the Met has banned their officers from displaying them.

No need to be fair to me my dear. That looks like branding on a piece of police equipment to me and reminds me of the stab vest the gifted musician, Stormzy , wore at Glastonbury (or Glasto as you would call it) Of course, being respectable and middle class no copper comes near me so I wouldn’t know. Not that we have coppers round here, and if we did, I would expect them to go down on one knee and suck my posh winkle. My daddy is a QC ok ya?

Guest judgetwi
On 07/06/2020 at 23:19, The Beast said:

I don't want to come across as a pedant queer, but even a plastic mick like myself knows that it is only called the union jack when flown at sea. Otherwise it is referred to as the union flag. 

It’s tragic Doc but I am forced to inform you that you come across exactly like a “pedant queer.”

I hope you are not the sort of wanker who, every time the BBC “Sports Personalty of the Year” comes around says “snigger, snigger, none of them has got a personality, snigger , snigger”. If I had a pound for every time i’ve wanted to punch some tosser in the mush for that i’d be Dickie fucking Branson.

Be careful Doc. I wouldn’t want to see you get your bollocks kicked in  for a pathetic, throwaway remark. 

As for Taxdodger Linekunt.......well don’t get me started on that bastard!

12 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

She must have got up for a huge man turd (lumpy crap) or a slash with one hand on the cistern as she shakes the drop of her bellend whilst letting out a crisp fart. 

Or he's shit the bed.

I shit the bed Ball Tucker. Did you get an id for that "golden fly"? 

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Roops has been summoned to No.10 to save the country.  Thank God we’re safe now.

Spot on bally boy. Its clearly roops as shes just holstering that Glock 17 that was tossed to her (quite correctly) by her bodyguard when previously saving the world on a South American mission. 

2 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I shit the bed Ball Tucker. Did you get an id for that "golden fly"? 

Never mind that shite- just remember to do your fly up when leaving the ladies cubicle. The Doris's would get the fright of their lives if your lazy lob-on was poking out again after your pretend sit down wee wee.  

37 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Spot on bally boy. Its clearly roops as shes just holstering that Glock 17 that was tossed to her (quite correctly) by her bodyguard when previously saving the world on a South American mission. 

She’s likely whispering to the copper...”Call that a gun son? This is a real gun. Step aside.”