CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cressida Strap-on ( currently masquerading as the Commissioner of the Met Police Service (not Force, please note)

Guest judgetwi

31 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Since when did coppers in this country have a Union Jack on their uniforms? I must have missed that. The Union Jack is racist, don’t you know that? 

Haven’t all those rich bastards you “work” for ever sent you to the USA? Surely you have come across their fanatical patriotism and understand, if not approve,  why the Stars and Stripes are everywhere? Or are you just another bullshitter?

I hear there’s a bit of trouble in Hong Kong,  which the MSM are not interested in. I assume some rich cunts will be sending you out there to sort it all out. Don’t forget to keep us updated.

Have you noticed that the Union Jack on their uniforms is black?

34 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Since when did coppers in this country have a Union Jack on their uniforms? I must have missed that. The Union Jack is racist, don’t you know that? 

Haven’t all those rich bastards you “work” for ever sent you to the USA? Surely you have come across their fanatical patriotism and understand, if not approve,  why the Stars and Stripes are everywhere? Or are you just another bullshitter?

I hear there’s a bit of trouble in Hong Kong,  which the MSM are not interested in. I assume some rich cunts will be sending you out there to sort it all out. Don’t forget to keep us updated.

Why don't you read and comment on what I said instead of your usual practise of disengaging what counts as a brain before running off that large mouth of yours? :rolleyes:

Guest judgetwi
38 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Why don't you read and comment on what I said instead of your usual practise of disengaging what counts as a brain before running off that large mouth of yours? :rolleyes:

Look back yourself Mr(s) Roops. There are no Union Jack patches on Police uniforms and there is no “thin blue line” on the Union Jack. So what counts as my brain would like to know what the fuck you are on about. It’s “practice” by the way....I believe “practise” may be the American spelling but i’m not a linguistic expert like your good self.

23 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Look back yourself Mr(s) Roops. There are no Union Jack patches on Police uniforms and there is no “thin blue line” on the Union Jack. So what counts as my brain would like to know what the fuck you are on about. It’s “practice” by the way....I believe “practise” may be the American spelling but i’m not a linguistic expert like your good self.

Union-flag-badge.jpg

Good night all. 

Guest judgetwi
22 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Union-flag-badge.jpg

Good night all. 

Fucking fascists! Thanks Mr(s) Roops. That’s another thing Ms Strap-On has got away with. What a fucking horrible Nazi bitch!

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Union-flag-badge.jpg

Good night all. 

FFS, what next? A Union Jack made up with colours of the rainbow when they're policing the next Pride event. Or will Banksy come up with a design for a Union Jill? The UK is really going downhill. (See what I did there)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

FFS, what next? A Union Jack made up with colours of the rainbow when they're policing the next Pride event. Or will Banksy come up with a design for a Union Jill? The UK is really going downhill. (See what I did there)

The thin blue line on the monochrome badges represents fallen officers. In fairness to the judge I think the Met has banned their officers from displaying them.

6 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

It took a moment, but once I switched my brain into "lowest common denominator" mode I finally grasped your classical literary allusion, a metaphor indeed for the hubris of twenty-first century white privilege.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

The union jack isnt racist jewdy baby its just a piece of fabric ..unfortunately it tends to get draped around and waved by the most ill informed groups and causes..usually in front of a camera..St George will never have his day aslong as the missing chromosome mob draw breath 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

1 minute ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

The union jack isnt racist jewdy baby its just a piece of fabric ..unfortunately it tends to get draped around and waved by the most ill informed groups and causes..usually in front of a camera..St George will never have his day aslong as the missing chromosome mob draw breath 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

What about the tricolour?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Pansy, you got a like from Roops. That's the equivalent of finding a golden ticket in your choccy bar. 

They seem like a big deal here gyppo baby..do they make your day..ill give ya one if ya wish..ah g'wan have one anyway

PANZERMURPHYBABY