CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cressida Strap-on ( currently masquerading as the Commissioner of the Met Police Service (not Force, please note)

Guest judgetwi

Guest judgetwi

So the Blairite Broadcasting Corporation gleefully informs us that Commissioner Strap-on is worried about Brexit. Apparently, the EU fuckwits are going to deprive of us of their “intelligence “ about foreign criminals entering this country. Sorry, is somebody having a fucking laugh or what? Oh, and we won’t be able to extradite criminals from the EU. So fucking what? So we can’t bring them back, put them in Butlins for 6 months and then never get rid of the cunts because of their yewman rites?

Strap-on is a public servant, not a fucking politician so needs to keep her fucking mouth shut. But, as another public servant, Mark Carney, has been spewing Project Fear from the beginning, and rewarded with an extended contract and massive pay rise you can see why the lezzer bitch is doing as she is told.

I would like to know why the Commissioner agreed to be paid less than her predecessor. I would like to know why she agreed to give up her pension rights for her term as Commissioner. I would like to know what her “job” at the Home Office was during her 2 years away from the Police Service. (Home Secretary at the time.......Mrs Treason May). I would like to know how the fuck she got away with the state execution of an innocent man at Stockwell Tube station.

So many questions, no fucking answers.

Now that the phrase 'crash out' (as opposed to, say, 'obeying the will of the people') is acceptable for most broadcasters and public servants, you can expect much more of this over the coming months.

Dick may have a point (ha ha), but this is entirely down to Theresa May and her gross incompetence once again. She (and I do blame her personally, not her government) has had two years to prepare for our leaving the EU. Two years in which she has farted about, jumping on the red-eye Eurostar at a mment's notice and being payed like a fucking computer game by Brussels, largely because she hasn't the gumption or intelligence to have a Plan B running in parallel with her supine 'negotiation' with the EU.

....and now she's running around in Corporal Jones mode, wondering what to do and completely at the behest of 'events' with no real plan as to how to proceed.

And so we get the predictable sqeals to return to the teats of Brussels, since well, it's all a bit difficult really isn't it?

28 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Now that the phrase 'crash out' (as opposed to, say, 'obeying the will of the people') is acceptable for most broadcasters and public servants, you can expect much more of this over the coming months.

My God, Bones.. What have I done?

What you had to do... What you always do.. Turn death into a fighting chance to live.

• Like 1

On 12/28/2018 at 12:57 AM, judgetwi said:

So the Blairite Broadcasting Corporation gleefully informs us that Commissioner Strap-on is worried about Brexit. Apparently, the EU fuckwits are going to deprive of us of their “intelligence “ about foreign criminals entering this country. Sorry, is somebody having a fucking laugh or what? Oh, and we won’t be able to extradite criminals from the EU. So fucking what? So we can’t bring them back, put them in Butlins for 6 months and then never get rid of the cunts because of their yewman rites?

Strap-on is a public servant, not a fucking politician so needs to keep her fucking mouth shut. But, as another public servant, Mark Carney, has been spewing Project Fear from the beginning, and rewarded with an extended contract and massive pay rise you can see why the lezzer bitch is doing as she is told.

I would like to know why the Commissioner agreed to be paid less than her predecessor. I would like to know why she agreed to give up her pension rights for her term as Commissioner. I would like to know what her “job” at the Home Office was during her 2 years away from the Police Service. (Home Secretary at the time.......Mrs Treason May). I would like to know how the fuck she got away with the state execution of an innocent man at Stockwell Tube station.

So many questions, no fucking answers.

I would like to know how this bird got the job. Surely she is just there to put the kettle on and detect some biscuits for the lads.

• 1 year later...
Guest judgetwi

Heard Commissioner Strap-on on the radio this morning. Apparently she’s been sending social workers, disguised as police officers, round to the houses of known criminals, drug dealers and stabby cunts to have a nice little chat. Now they’ve had a few weeks off from scumbaggery they are being persuaded to mend their evil ways, come to their senses and stay at home watching Eastbenders like good little boys. Some of them are even being visited TWICE.

Well done Commissioner. Why don’t we just stop paying cunts like you and give the money straight to the fucking criminals? Then they might stop nicking our stuff because you ain’t gonna stop them  you useless fucking sack of minge licking shit!

34 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Heard Commissioner Strap-on on the radio this morning. Apparently she’s been sending social workers, disguised as police officers, round to the houses of known criminals, drug dealers and stabby cunts to have a nice little chat. Now they’ve had a few weeks off from scumbaggery they are being persuaded to mend their evil ways, come to their senses and stay at home watching Eastbenders like good little boys. Some of them are even being visited TWICE.

Well done Commissioner. Why don’t we just stop paying cunts like you and give the money straight to the fucking criminals? Then they might stop nicking our stuff because you ain’t gonna stop them  you useless fucking sack of minge licking shit!

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but isn't impersonating a police officer a criminal offense? 

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but isn't impersonating a police officer a criminal offense? 

Dickson of Dock Green, got away with it.

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Checkout her middle name, which coincidentally is the last thing my dick would do if presented with the sight of this non-binary looking doughnut muncher.

She attended The Dragon School and her partner is called Helen.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

She attended The Dragon School and her partner is called Helen.

They also have a son named Troy.

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Not Richard then. There would then be enough dicks to make a nuclear family.

No dicks allowed, the poor lad's already booked-in for his gender reassignment when he's old enough (if he lives that long).

• 4 weeks later...
Guest judgetwi

Heard this fake Police Commissioner on LBC this morning stating, categorically, that she had , after Wednesday’s fiasco,  INSTRUCTED her officers not to get on their knees and suck snowflake cock. Despite this, there they were, weak as fuck, on their knees, pandering to the libtards, at least a dozen of them that I saw. 

So when can we expect the resignation of this murdering , totally incompetent sack of shit?

Don’t hold your breath.

Guest judgetwi
35 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Police shouldn't be making politicised gestures whilst on the clock anyway. Whilst we're on the subject the practice of having a thin blue line on the Union Jack and Stars & Stripes uniform patches should be prohibited in both countries.

Since when did coppers in this country have a Union Jack on their uniforms? I must have missed that. The Union Jack is racist, don’t you know that? 

Haven’t all those rich bastards you “work” for ever sent you to the USA? Surely you have come across their fanatical patriotism and understand, if not approve,  why the Stars and Stripes are everywhere? Or are you just another bullshitter?

I hear there’s a bit of trouble in Hong Kong,  which the MSM are not interested in. I assume some rich cunts will be sending you out there to sort it all out. Don’t forget to keep us updated.

54 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Heard this fake Police Commissioner on LBC this morning stating, categorically, that she had , after Wednesday’s fiasco,  INSTRUCTED her officers not to get on their knees and suck snowflake cock. Despite this, there they were, weak as fuck, on their knees, pandering to the libtards, at least a dozen of them that I saw. 

So when can we expect the resignation of this murdering , totally incompetent sack of shit?

Don’t hold your breath.

Like George Floyd.

• Like 1