CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pretending to be delighted at shite Christmas gifts

Stubby Pecker

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The amount of money wasted by virtually the entire country at Christmas is staggering but worst of all are totally useless fucking presents that simply have to be bought by family members. 

Oh great, Bradley Wiggins autobiography, a car cleaning kit, novelty socks and other such crap that sits in a draw for a couple of years that goes to a charity shop or the tip. 

I'm sure most punters here will suffer the same fate and try to thank the gift giver sincerely when all we wanted was a bottle of booze or a tenner 

Let me tell you  this, Bradley Wiggins' autobiography was excellent. I got it for Xmas last year and my hamsters love it. The pages at the bottom of the cage soak up their piss and shit brilliantly. Glad the personality vacuum has done something fucking useful. 

12 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The amount of money wasted by virtually the entire country at Christmas is staggering but worst of all are totally useless fucking presents that simply have to be bought by family members. 

Oh great, Bradley Wiggins autobiography, a car cleaning kit, novelty socks and other such crap that sits in a draw for a couple of years that goes to a charity shop or the tip. 

I'm sure most punters here will suffer the same fate and try to thank the gift giver sincerely when all we wanted was a bottle of booze or a tenner 

I remember getting a pitchfork from my Aunty Vi one year.

Well you can see where this one's going Slub.. 

Guest Ollyboro
12 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

As to why I fuck off and away from it all. 

The biggest cunt, is those that send you a poxy Christmas card "from all at No. 22" 

Hah! This reminds me of the first Christmas my mate spent in his new home in a large cul-de-sac. He'd received a couple of cards from "everyone at no.5" and "the Shitheads at 19".  Anyhow, one night three of us went back to his house for some après pub refreshments. The silly cunt fell asleep, leaving his unwritten cards in full view. We wrote a card out to "everyone at no.5" and signed it "from Stephen, Quentin and Mr Cream (our pussy!!)" and posted it. We then put no.19's card back in its envelope and stuck it back through their letterbox. A cunt's trick, I'm sure you'll agree. Although not as big a cunt's trick as the time I changed a mate's answering machine message to: "Hello, it's Martin. I can't come to the phone right now, because I'm currently on the vinegar strokes. Leave your name and number and I'll call you back when I've finished myself off."

Guest 'eavensabove
12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

On a related subject. You, Roadkill and I are all podium position on the leaderboard. Frank must be absolutely delighted.😡

Indeed he is. He's currently sat between RK & Wizz.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Ollyboro said:

Hah! This reminds me of the first Christmas my mate spent in his new home in a large cul-de-sac. He'd received a couple of cards from "everyone at no.5" and "the Shitheads at 19".  Anyhow, one night three of us went back to his house for some après pub refreshments. The silly cunt fell asleep, leaving his unwritten cards in full view. We wrote a card out to "everyone at no.5" and signed it "from Stephen, Quentin and Mr Cream (our pussy!!)" and posted it. We then put no.19's card back in its envelope and stuck it back through their letterbox. A cunt's trick, I'm sure you'll agree. Although not as big a cunt's trick as the time I changed a mate's answering machine message to: "Hello, it's Martin. I can't come to the phone right now, because I'm currently on the vinegar strokes. Leave your name and number and I'll call you back when I've finished myself off."

Like your style, Olly. A plastic sachet of Squid Ink under the Turkey skin always goes down well too, and if you're fortunate enough to see any book-sized gifts to their wife under the tree, to replace it with a book 'Scat for Beginners'  (copies available from Fwanky) or 'DIY Decree Nisi' for example.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
15 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

As to why I fuck off and away from it all. 

The biggest cunt, is those that send you a poxy Christmas card "from all at No. 22" for example, a family of complete morons who never say fuck all during the year and you've made every effort to fuck them off and to move some place else. Out come their poxy illuminations and "Santa Come Here" signs and a 20 year old wreath that belonged to one of their late cuntbreds and is hung upon the front door. The cunt of an owner, cant be arsed all fucking year to tend to the outside of his house, but all of a sudden he's up on a ladder pegging 1000 yards of flashing lights on the roof which  turns the Road into Heathrow fucking airport with Virgin Air landing their Jumbo Jets in your driveway and your porch becomes laden with lost luggage whilst some foreign twat shows you his Visa and parks his arse in your lounge before then stuffing YOUR booze into his rucksack and fucks off with his bag of Duty Free whilst you're too fucking busy taking bookings for the next flight out to Bongo Land. And all because of the twat at No. 22 

Then you actually run into them whilst out for a lovely night out with somebody you might actually care about, or have paid top dollar to care about you for a few hours, and they begin droning on about how adorable their youngest dribbling mong looks in hi/her annual ghastly Christmas sweater.  The close together squinty eyes, the parted teeth, extra large forehead with the odd cystic lump.....during the nights leading up to the big day, use sealant around all windows and doors, leaving only a moderate sized hole to accommodate a hose to deliver large, lethal doses of carbon monoxide.  

8 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Then you actually run into them whilst out for a lovely night out with somebody you might actually care about, or have paid top dollar to care about you for a few hours, and they begin droning on about how adorable their youngest dribbling mong looks in hi/her annual ghastly Christmas sweater.  The close together squinty eyes, the parted teeth, extra large forehead with the odd cystic lump.....during the nights leading up to the big day, use sealant around all windows and doors, leaving only a moderate sized hole to accommodate a hose to deliver large, lethal doses of carbon monoxide.  

Fuck Wiz, remind me not to piss you off. 

Guest 'eavensabove
9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Make sure that his Brussels Sprouts are al dente when he's at yours for Xmas lunch, and he only eats leg-meat.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I don't recall you mentioning having such a mongy sprog, Gyps.  I think your safe in that regard.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Make sure that his Brussels Sprouts are al dente when he's at yours for Xmas lunch, and he only eats leg-meat.  

deep_fried_beer_battered_Brussels_sprout

With just a little brown sauce on the side.  

1 hour ago, Gobbles Magoo said:

Last year I wrapped my dick in edible gift paper and put a fuckin edible tinsel bow on it and that homeless bitch still asked me for 10p.

I can imagine the look on her face when after weeks of starving on the streets, you offered up a morsel that wouldn't even be a mouthful for a premature kitten afflicted with prognathism. 

On the other hand, at least it smelled like her usual dish of choice, dog shit.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I can imagine the look on her face when after weeks of starving on the streets, you offered up a morsel that wouldn't even be a mouthful for a premature kitten afflicted with prognathism. 

On the other hand, at least it smelled like her usual dish of choice, dog shit.

How do you know it was from a dog?  

Frank's been rather quiet lately.