CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dan Roan (BBC Sports Correspondent)

Jiggerycock

3 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Always adopts that 'half-sideways on to the camera' power stance, lats flexed like a ruddy Albatross to give him that 'I'm handy in a ruck, me' air of screwed-down menace........whilst gaying on about Tom Daley's groin strain or the nerve-shredding battle for leadership of the Women's Football Premier League.

Why did you immediately bring Tom Daley’s groin into a nomination not about Tom Daley ?

Very peculiar....

You obviously have a worrying fixation....

Lol.

19 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

Why did you immediately bring Tom Daley’s groin into a nomination not about Tom Daley ?

Very peculiar....

You obviously have a worrying fixation....

Lol.

Would it have helped you arrive (you're far too posh to cum) if I had started a nomination about Tom Daley - and bought his cutesy little groin into it, for you?

29 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Would it have helped you arrive (you're far too posh to cum) if I had started a nomination about Tom Daley - and bought his cutesy little groin into it, for you?

There’s already a nomination been done on the “cockdiver”.....presumably you were all over that as well.

How about returning to the subject of your nomination or are you content to derail your own thread to examine Daley’s perverse sexual proclivities...

lol.

1 hour ago, Lord Punkape said:

Reported for derailing the thread mosquito brain.

lol.

Having re-read the thread, I would say the only person derailing the nom is you, so be grateful your ass wasn't coolered. I haven't checked, but under the Punkape.exe control provisions I'm pretty sure you would be out for several months under the totting up procedure for previous offences. Count yourself lucky.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Having re-read the thread, I would say the only person derailing the nom is you, so be grateful your ass wasn't coolered. I haven't checked, but under the Punkape.exe control provisions I'm pretty sure you would be out for several months under the totting up procedure for previous offences. Count yourself lucky.

He only does it to get scolded by a dominant figment-of-his-imagination he's 'met' on the Internet

The enormity of his perversions know no boundaries

3 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Anyway, the Roan gadjie.....

I see he's rocking some designer stubble now, to further his 'well hard' on-screen persona.

What a fucking doilum!

You're a jock and you say doilum.

Roadkill's a geordie and he says doylum.

Is this some insult, harking back to the good old days of Pictish raiders nicking sheep from Northumbrian land, and the inevitable shield wall taunting that accompanied any conflict?

49 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're a jock and you say doilum.

Roadkill's a geordie and he says doylum.

Is this some insult, harking back to the good old days of Pictish raiders nicking sheep from Northumbrian land, and the inevitable shield wall taunting that accompanied any conflict?

Bloody WHAT!!!? How DARE you! FUCK YOU!!

I've taken and given some insults in my time on here but that one is so far below the belt it's subterranean!

Guest Ollyboro
17 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

I've taken and given some insults in my time on here but that one is so far below the belt it's subterranean!

Settle doon, Taff.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'm out of likes for now, Roops, but that gave me the "orn!  

50 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

I thought you were one. You sound like one, well, in as much as written words can sound like something. What are you then? You're not from somewhere ghastly like the Isle of Wight are you?