CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who swing their arms while walking

southerncunt

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Was that the car you ended up googling at a petrol station to find out what fuel it used?

No that was the Fabia. Czechoslovakian cunts who build the things don't even have the decency to write the fuel type it takes on the inside of the petrol flap in a real language. With the Yeti I just huffed the fumes at the station until I could discern the proper fuel.

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Yes, if history has taught us anything it's that nobody laughs at Pen.

I don't mind telling you that I'm not an overly sexual man.

My bi-monthly activities with my wife are torrid affairs that deeply upset me. I insist on a strict adherence to the missionary position and complete darkness and utter silence.

If I hear a fanny fart I can't get it up for the next fortnight.

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I don't mind telling you that I'm not an overly sexual man.

My bi-monthly activities with my wife are torrid affairs that deeply upset me. I insist on a strict adherence to the missionary position and complete darkness and utter silence.

If I hear a fanny fart I can't get it up for the next fortnight.

When punctuation is absolutely fucking essential.

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Deleted

Two points that I feel I need to make here.

Being a gentleman of advanced years, I doubt you could have a dalliance with anyone, even if they were mentally deranged enough to want your garlic- stinking, wrinkled old corpse heaving away on top of them.

Secondly, if age hasn't destroyed the last vestiges of your sexual potency, your cancer ravaged prostate certainly will have. I bet the last time you had a semi it was in black and white.

Just now, Decimus said:

Being a gentleman of advanced years, I doubt you could have a dalliance with anyone, even if they were mentally deranged enough to want your garlic- stinking, wrinkled old corpse heaving away on top of them.

Secondly, if age hasn't destroyed the last vestiges of your sexual potency, your cancer ravaged prostate certainly will have. I bet the last time you had a semi it was in black and white.

You beat me to it, Decs. I thought if he heard the sound of air escaping it would likely be the case that his pump up cock got a puncture.

Guest Kunte Kinte
7 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm free on Wednesdays. 

Guest Ollyboro
12 minutes ago, Frank said:

Shut your fucking hole up, scotty, you diabolical short-sleeve wearing humourless little man. I’m the best on here. 

You're the equivalent of a bucket of shit being poured into a bucket of shit. A shallow man with unhidden depths of shitness. You're so shit I doubt that an undiscerning coprophilic  bluebottle would have anything to do with you.

2 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

You're the equivalent of a bucket of shit being poured into a bucket of shit. A shallow man with unhidden depths of shitness. You're so shit I doubt that an undiscerning coprophilic  bluebottle would have anything to do with you.

And yet he still has you subconsciously using shit buckets by way of metaphor. Think about it. 

15 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

And yet he still has you subconsciously using shit buckets by way of metaphor. Think about it. 

Killer, I'm going to be too busy for a while running the Bishop of phlegm account to win the 5 grand from Decs. Would you mind taking over the Frank account? Log-in details are;

Username)   Frank

Password)   Finishedonhere

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Frank said:

I think you’ll find there’s a little frank in every member RK. Do me a drawing, lil’ faggot. 

I've already drawn you like a French girl, Frank - and even if I hadn't your current lack of influence around here would make the entire project meaningless. Up your game and I'll consider it.