CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who swing their arms while walking

southerncunt

Guest Kunte Kinte
2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Check out the likes-to-posts ratio - that should be the only clue you need.

Cunty the statistician. That's all we fucking need. Get back to planning brexit. Any good tips? 

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'm the only cunt on here not downing fucking valium and Tesco  Value vodka every night these days. I've known for a while that this site is going downhill but you pair of handbag knights throwing your tedious, shitty excuses for real cunting at one another has set me off. Get fucking better - both of you - right fucking now.

You are on something .. do the authorities know that you are at large?

Guest Kunte Kinte
3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'm the only cunt on here not downing fucking valium and Tesco  Value vodka every night these days. I've known for a while that this site is going downhill but you pair of handbag knights throwing your tedious, shitty excuses for real cunting at one another has set me off. Get fucking better - both of you - right fucking now.

Oh God he's on a road rage now. Or is it the menopausal hot flushes? 

Guest Kunte Kinte
1 minute ago, Iam Ape said:

It might be a good time for me to run the cunt index analysis algorithm, although it’s unlikely to produce any surprises.

The only surprise is your still functioning on the small bundle of cortical nerve fibres you have left. 

2 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

It might be a good time for me to run the cunt index analysis algorithm, although it’s unlikely to produce any surprises.

Eight per cent. Eight per-fucking-cent. Both of them. 

And both drop to below five percent when adjusted for the Dross factor. I think Killer might have a point.

Guest Kunte Kinte
Just now, Cuntybaws said:

And both drop to below five percent when adjusted for the Dross factor. I think Killer might have a point.

Cunty you have a lovely way of massaging the figures. Hey there! I could with a good rub down. Now! 

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

Indeed. It’s not even worth me powering up my BBC Model B (yes, model fucking B - not some shitty A) to calculate statistics that even a cretin such as Pukeape could work out. 

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

I always have a fucking point. I hate to say it - really I do - but Frank was right. This place is going down the shitter and I think it all started when some cunt started talking about rotary engines way back when. Every cunt had their own say - twats listened to one another respectively for a bit - and it breached the fucking mould. Ever since then more and more boring fucking conversations have become the norm and now its like a knitting club.

Guest Kunte Kinte
1 minute ago, Iam Ape said:

Indeed. It’s not even worth me powering up my BBC Model B (yes, model fucking B - not some shitty A) to calculate statistics that even a cretin such as Pukeape could work out. 

Is that the Sinclair B home computer c. 1985?

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

I always have a fucking point. I hate to say it - really I do - but Frank was right. This place is going down the shitter and I think it all started when some cunt started talking about rotary engines way back when. Every cunt had their own say - twats listened to one another respectively for a bit - and it breached the fucking mould. Ever since then more and more boring fucking conversations have become the norm and now its like a knitting club.

Calm the fuck down.

Guest Kunte Kinte
2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Knitting club. Interesting..... I'll have a knitted willy warmer for Xmas... XXXL size.