CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who swing their arms while walking

southerncunt

28 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Sitting in traffic yesterday and idly staring out of the windscreen as you do, and this cunt flounces across the road with earphones in, swinging his arms in an effete manner. Harden the fuck up and get some muscle tone, you cunt.

It irritated me more than it should have, if I'm honest.

A similar phenomenon, is the 'Urban Carpet Fitter'. A scared little wankmonkey, who attempts to convince potential assailants that he is a force to be reckoned with, by holding his arms out from his body, thus giving the impression that he has enormous Delts, lats and pecs, and hopefully, dissuading potential attackers.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A similar phenomenon, is the 'Urban Carpet Fitter'. A scared little wankmonkey, who attempts to convince potential assailants that he is a force to be reckoned with, by holding his arms out from his body, thus giving the impression that he has enormous Delts, lats and pecs, and hopefully, dissuading potential attackers.

We call that “ILS” or, invisible lats syndrome. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Sitting in traffic yesterday and idly staring out of the windscreen as you do, and this cunt flounces across the road with earphones in, swinging his arms in an effete manner. Harden the fuck up and get some muscle tone, you cunt.

Fair point SC, but not swinging your arm might mean you have Parkinson’s disease which is every bit as big a Cunt. It’s the flouncy earphone thing I’d focus on. As in through a telescopic sight. 

How is Victoria this morning?

7 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Shame on you SC for not jumping out of your Holden Ute and smashing the cunt repeatedly in the balls with a broken stubby of VB

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Isn’t that technically known as the "manc walk", eric? 🤔

Guest Kunte Kinte
8 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Change your pick up point. Clearly your taste in rent boys isn't available here. 

Guest Kunte Kinte
48 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Nor is my choice in intellectual sparring partners. 

Fuck right off, you utter spastic. 

Then don't pick a useless nom, sink your reinforced dentures into something worth cunting like Calvin Klein's IAMWOMAN new fragrence. Do I detect a bandwagon. Saddle up wagonmasturbater. 

1 hour ago, southerncunt said:

Nor is my choice in intellectual sparring partners. 

Fuck right off, you utter spastic. 

There was some kind of "genius" breeding programme back in the early 1980s. The idea was that some random slag was inseminated with sperm from an elderly academic and the result would be a new genius .. @Kunte Kinte is one of the resulting offspring of this programme, and just as with the similar experiments done by the Nazis in the 1930s the actual resulting children were mindless simpletons.

Guest Kunte Kinte
9 minutes ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

There was some kind of "genius" breeding programme back in the early 1980s. The idea was that some random slag was inseminated with sperm from an elderly academic and the result would be a new genius .. @Kunte Kinte is one of the resulting offspring of this programme, and just as with the similar experiments done by the Nazis in the 1930s the actual resulting children were mindless simpletons.

Some say my uncle Mandingo was my real daddy in an off set excursion Pinewood studios. Don't slag off Slough. 

Guest Erroreptile404
13 hours ago, southerncunt said:

You were probably mentally undressing him you gay fuck. Most australians drive around in pickup trucks/rapemobiles wearing a dirty spunk stained vest and a hat with little corks dangling off it. This nomination just proves how painfully boring life in australia must be. Fuck off. 

Guest Kunte Kinte
12 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

You were probably mentally undressing him you gay fuck. Most australians drive around in pickup trucks/rapemobiles wearing a dirty spunk stained vest and a hat with little corks dangling off it. This nomination just proves how painfully boring life in australia must be. Fuck off. 

Brain damage precludes "mental undressing".... in fact even undressing or dressing. When is his home help due for their ten minute stint serving him slop and wiping his shitty arse? 

13 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

You've got an obsession with homosexual antipodeans.

I imagine that you've got a Kanga from Winnie The Pooh plushie and that you regularly shit on its chest.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

You've got an obsession with homosexual antipodeans.

I imagine that you've got a Kanga from Winnie The Pooh plushie and that you regularly shit on its chest.

Am I imagining things, or does eric cuntman appear to be suffering from like-itis when reading your posts?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Frank said:

Am I imagining things, or does eric cuntman appear to be suffering from like-itis when reading your posts?

It's not escacped my notice.

I don't think that anyone would dispute that I am the best one on here. There was a long held fallacy that my regular stints on the leaderboard were solely down to Quince, Bill and Bubbles. Yet here I am, once again master of all I survey.

To be fair to Eric, he's playing the game, and I'm reluctant to hit the blue button anytime we are within ten likes of each other. That being said, @Eric Cuntman like my rainbow faggots post. You know you want to.

Ta x

6 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Thanks for taking the time to not only read my nomination, but to work yourself into a mastubatory frenzy imagining homosexual truck driving gay rapists.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, southerncunt said:

Thanks for taking the time to not only read my nomination, but to work yourself into a mastubatory frenzy imagining homosexual truck driving gay rapists.  

Ereptile has to be one of the thickest cunts I’ve ever witnessed on CC. He’s spectacularly dumb.

50 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's not escacped my notice.

I don't think that anyone would dispute that I am the best one on here. There was a long held fallacy that my regular stints on the leaderboard were solely down to Quince, Bill and Bubbles. Yet here I am, once again master of all I survey.

To be fair to Eric, he's playing the game, and I'm reluctant to hit the blue button anytime we are within ten likes of each other. That being said, @Eric Cuntman like my rainbow faggots post. You know you want to.

Ta x

An ask too far.

sorry babe x