CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Miles

This twice bankrupt cunt seems to have been forgotten. He paid £1 to Greasy Green for BHS and got £10million  to go with it.Then three months later he extracted £1.7million from the company and later extracted anoth £1million and then used another £1.5million to settle the mortgage debt on his parents home the cunt then put BHS into liquidation leaving several thousand people out of a job and with reduced pensions. Currently the cunt claims to have “no funds”, and claimed he had extensive outgoings, of almost £9,000 per month made up of: £3,800 a month rent on a Dorset mansion; £2,666 a month leasing a 2017-plate Range Rover; and £2,500 a month school fees for his two children, aged eight and 12, on which he was in arrears. A total cunt .. He was educated at Millfields School in Somerset .. @Lord Punkape .. your views on this privately educated twat and also on the £2,666 a month fee for leasing a 17plate Range Rover.

4 hours ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

This twice bankrupt cunt seems to have been forgotten. He paid £1 to Greasy Green for BHS and got £10million  to go with it.Then three months later he extracted £1.7million from the company and later extracted anoth £1million and then used another £1.5million to settle the mortgage debt on his parents home the cunt then put BHS into liquidation leaving several thousand people out of a job and with reduced pensions. Currently the cunt claims to have “no funds”, and claimed he had extensive outgoings, of almost £9,000 per month made up of: £3,800 a month rent on a Dorset mansion; £2,666 a month leasing a 2017-plate Range Rover; and £2,500 a month school fees for his two children, aged eight and 12, on which he was in arrears. A total cunt .. He was educated at Millfields School in Somerset .. @Lord Punkape .. your views on this privately educated twat and also on the £2,666 a month fee for leasing a 17plate Range Rover.

Every great school produces the odd rotten apple.

However without our public school educated elite the country would collapse.

6 hours ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

I'm sure he'll be Sir Dominic soon, as this country has a propensity in knighting cunts. 

• Like 1

Guest Couldn't give a shit
2 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

Every great school produces the odd rotten apple.

However without our public school educated elite the country would collapse.

But the illicit buggery rate would drop by 97.6%

Guest judgetwi

There are untold thousands of these thieving, corrupt, taxdodging cunts in this country. For the most part we don’t know their names and never will.

I’m going to need more rope than I thought.

Guest Alfie Noakes
6 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

The vast majority of homosexuals attended state schools and start buggering each other in bus shelters.

I went to state schools and private. The majority of poofs were definitely in the fee paying school and not the grammar I went to before. Stowe, Winchester, Eton and Harrow a poofs melting pot. The more minor league fee paying schools are a paedo's playground, cover ups galore. A hive of sodomy and abuse. Close them down.

57 minutes ago, Alfred Noakes said:

I went to state schools and private. The majority of poofs were definitely in the fee paying school and not the grammar I went to before. Stowe, Winchester, Eton and Harrow a poofs melting pot. The more minor league fee paying schools are a paedo's playground, cover ups galore. A hive of sodomy and abuse. Close them down.

I went to a northern comprehensive where any slight sign of Gayness was punished immediately by the peers, bog washing face down in a turd filled toilet bowl and flushing it was the penalty for Gayness.    However, my brothers lad and his mates go to the very same school 35 years later they positively promote homosexuality.   They have lessons on it !   It’s all part of being an openly gay transgender Lezza poofs society, taught by fucked up mental teachers who are all failures in life that’s why they chose the last career path in the tin, teaching.  The number of mincers that come out of the school gates is disturbing.   

Non of them fall for the old bag of sweets trick now.

21 hours ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

To be fair, I would rather have a British cad and a bounder shut this shit hole of a shop down than a chink.  The fucking split links fucked up House of Frazer and took the cash out to China.    At least some UK Land Rover dealer is profiting from the most lucrative pcp deal on a Range Rover from the collapse of this high street shit pit.    I wouldn’t have thought the entire pile of clothing in every store would amount to more than a couple of grand.  Glad to see it go.

8 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

The vast majority of homosexuals attended state schools and start buggering each other in bus shelters.

Very true, and they do it in code.  I was waiting in a bus shelter, a schoolboy approached, and very politely asked me if I was waiting for a No.12.  I kicked the shit out of the little cunt.

Guest Couldn't give a shit
12 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

Bollocks! They even have a name for when older boys bum the younger ones in public school. Quite appropriately it's called fagging and the staff turn a blind eye to it because it's a well established tradition. Dirty bastards.

Guest 'eavensabove
12 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

and then the larger majority of those became members of Your golf club. 

Guest Queefer
14 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Fucking idiot hasn't got any financial sense if he's paying over £2k a month to lease a car. He must have fucking realised it was 2/3rds of the rent on his mansion and therefore a waste of money. BHS was doomed with this level of incompetence.

Inadequate posing twat obviously packs a half inch cock. This Wonga style "interest rate" shows they knew his credit rating and saw a chance to fleece the dopey cunt.