CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Helicopters (real or toy ones)

Dave Umbongo

Guest Wizardsleeve
50 minutes ago, Alfred Noakes said:

He grows his own, all the greengrocers are wise to his game, returning things pretending the shite stains are just organic soil. Here is his back garden.

77938911-allotment-plot-on-a-bright-day-in-autumn.jpg.e5825a418c3a23c5aefd08fa5f1b1c88.jpg

The dozy fucking cunt would actually have to have some financial means to have even that little plot of land.  I'll never stop at road side produce stands again.  

On 10/28/2018 at 6:11 PM, Lord Punkape said:

Shit....It was hoped you were a casualty at the Leicester helicopter 🚁 disaster and become a vegetable....

lol.

He was already a fucking vegetable.... he would now be a burnt crisp.

Shame he wasn’t killed.  I would have enjoyed that.

35 minutes ago, Frank said:

I sometimes wish you were dead, ape. Not in a nasty way, mind. Just dead in a way that you longer post on here. 

It’s uncanny - I was thinking only the same thing about you a short while ago. However, mine was in a nasty way, as I find you abhorrent.

Anyway, I’ve just bought an Alesis Strike Pro electronic drum kit, so you and your opinions are of no importance. Fuck off.

Guest Queefer
13 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

Anyway, I’ve just bought an Alesis Strike Pro electronic drum kit, so you and your opinions are of no importance. Fuck off.

FFS Alesis Drum kits are nothing but a wannabees piece of shit for dreaming pikeys. Name 5 pro drummers using them - you'd be better with dustbin lids you cunt.  Sell a kidney and buy Roland TD50 you tone deaf timeless twatfest or trade in the Alesis strike , put a tenner to the proceeds and buy a triangle .

5 minutes ago, Queefer said:

FFS Alesis Drum kits are nothing but a wannabees piece of shit for dreaming pikeys. Name 5 pro drummers using them - you'd be better with dustbin lids you cunt.  Sell a kidney and buy Roland TD50 you tone deaf timeless twatfest or trade in the Alesis strike , put a tenner to the proceeds and buy a triangle .

Opinions vary. Tell me, are you a drummer?

9 minutes ago, Queefer said:

Ape likes to fabricate a hobby story now and then to weed out the wankers among us.  His new drum kit is much like his baby helicopters and shower hose rub sessions... they don’t exist. 

Tell us more about the TD50, Queefer. 

Guest Queefer
23 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

Opinions vary. Tell me, are you a drummer?

No I am a keyboard player with a Prog band and I own a studio equipped with Roland drums . Opinions do not vary - Alesis are for wannabees . Worthless shite

13 minutes ago, Queefer said:

No I am a keyboard player with a Prog band and I own a studio equipped with Roland drums . Opinions do not vary - Alesis are for wannabees . Worthless shite

Opinions do vary - not everyone owns a Roland drum equipped studio (thanks for sharing) or has £5000 plus to blow on a set of electronic drums. Lower range drums like Alesis are perfectly acceptable for a hobby drummer. Are you Rick Wakeman? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Iam Ape said:

It’s uncanny - I was thinking only the same thing about you a short while ago. However, mine was in a nasty way, as I find you abhorrent.

Is that a real drum kit or a model drum kit?

Actually... don’t bother telling us and throw yourself of a motorway bridge into the truck lane first thing tomorrow....

lol.

59 minutes ago, Queefer said:

Ape might be a darkie dustbin drummer from Jamaica....

My family made a fortune in Jamaica from sugar cane.

lol.

Guest Queefer
20 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

Opinions do vary - not everyone owns a Roland drum equipped studio (thanks for sharing) or has £5000 plus to blow on a set of electronic drums. Lower range drums like Alesis are perfectly acceptable for a hobby drummer. Are you Rick Wakeman? 

No Rick really is a grumpy old  cunt - the Scole farter -  but he knows me and he'll tell you what a cunt I am 

Just now, Queefer said:

Why break with the tradition which you cunts have crafted

Thanks for proving the point I was making.

I see you've nailed the consistency of the site's quote feature. For the sake of your band, and Rick Wakeman, one hopes your keyboard and in-studio programming skills aren't as cack-handed.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 10/29/2018 at 8:53 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

I've got a feeling that one day on the news, they'll have areal shots of that garden with those tents the police use when they dig up some cunts garden looking for bodies in it. 

Gyps, have you ever lost consciousness in that garden?