CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Helicopters (real or toy ones)

Dave Umbongo

9 minutes ago, scotty said:

Rumour doing the rounds is that a police surveillance drone which had been monitoring west ham fans collided with the rear of the helicopter, damaging the tail rotor and causing the fatal spin. Don't know if there's any truth in it. 

That could land the Police insurers with a particularly nasty bill...

35 minutes ago, scotty said:

Rumour doing the rounds is that a police surveillance drone which had been monitoring west ham fans collided with the rear of the helicopter, damaging the tail rotor and causing the fatal spin. Don't know if there's any truth in it. 

Shut your fucking mouth, you stupid cunt. 

42 minutes ago, scotty said:

I heard that Madeleine McCanns parents sabotaged the helicopter.

14 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Forget the happy meal snowy. If come up to New Street I'm bringing a flame thrower if these are the miscreants you hang out with

Cannon hill park is not far from new street,we could get a picnic and hug trees together,just cut that fucking rat tail off your oversized fucking head and I'll be glad to share some quinoa and a pint.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Decimus said:

I've already done him, you stupid little cunt.

How about this guy, who recently revealed his promising youthful amateur prospects.

tim_5_of_11resized.jpg

What punters can't see in this real picture of me, is my cock down dec's throat and my nuts pummelling his chin.

Best £32 quid I ever spent

Guest judgetwi
On 11/1/2018 at 11:37 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

A fucking irrelevant and  disgraceful comment deliberately designed to wind up Frank. Everybody knows the cunt loves the McCanns but nobody knows why. You should be fucking ashamed of yourself.

Well done.

Guest Wizardsleeve
14 hours ago, southerncunt said:

I like Frank. 

He needs another video though.

One of him slitting his own throat while on an inversion table so he bleeds out would be Award worthy!  By award, I mean an electroplated pile of bovine excrement permanently mounted on the plastic headstone to his center swamp gravesite.  

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
On 11/1/2018 at 11:37 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

Where have you hidden her you cunt?

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
On 11/4/2018 at 2:15 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

One of him slitting his own throat while on an inversion table so he bleeds out would be Award worthy!  By award, I mean an electroplated pile of bovine excrement permanently mounted on the plastic headstone to his center swamp gravesite.  

What an utter and total shit post.