CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Helicopters (real or toy ones)

Dave Umbongo

12 hours ago, Frank said:

Ape likes to fabricate a hobby story now and then to weed out the wankers among us.  His new drum kit is much like his baby helicopters and shower hose rub sessions... they don’t exist. 

Tell us more about the TD50, Queefer. 

The drums exist Frank, and he is fucking good on them.  Go Ape, go.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

I don't mind the odd reference to little mongoloids, it's that stupid fucking wanker Tim who gets his ponytail in a twist over it.

One assumes your extremely overdue apology isn't forthcoming, or do I have to gun you down with the cutting "stupid fucking wanker" again?

Proper is literally shitting himself with rage at the thought

20 hours ago, Queefer said:

No Rick really is a grumpy old  cunt - the Scole farter -  but he knows me and he'll tell you what a cunt I am 

Interesting.. drums are my speciality. I have a studio in NW8 and know a thing or two about music. If you know anything about the samba bin-base movement over the past few years, you've probably heard my work on several recent recordings.

11 minutes ago, Frank said:

Interesting.. drums are my speciality. I have a studio in NW8 and know a thing or two about music. If you know anything about the samba bin-base movement over the past few years, you've probably heard my work on several recent recordings.

Didn’t you play a truly dreadful version of The Girl From Ipanema on the drums in one of your videos a few years back?

11 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

You’d sound a lot better in a Roland drum equipped studio - if only we knew someone who owns one...

Around '79 when I was 11, I met Buddy Rich at Pontins on Hayling Island. I remember it like it was yesterday. He said 'Frank, there are more stars in the sky than grains of sand on earth'. Then he pummelled by bumhole with both fists until it bled.

1 minute ago, Frank said:

Around '79 when I was 11, I met Buddy Rich at Pontins on Hayling Island. I remember it like it was yesterday. He said 'Frank, there are more stars in the sky than sands of grain on earth'. 

I imagine such a powerful message has been your inspiration ever since. 

27 minutes ago, Frank said:

Around '79 when I was 11, I met Buddy Rich at Pontins on Hayling Island. I remember it like it was yesterday. He said 'Frank, there are more stars in the sky than grains of sand on earth'. Then he pummelled by bumhole with both fists until it bled.

Looking at Ape and Gypsy's comments above, what a bizarre edit you appear to have made, Frank.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I like the bit where your wig flew off 

Too bad his thick fucking head didn't fly as well.  A retarded chimpanzee in an epileptic seizure could play drums with more rhythm and talent.  

14 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Too bad his thick fucking head didn't fly as well.  A retarded chimpanzee in an epileptic seizure could play drums with more rhythm and talent.  

Still the worst performer here, Wiz. Your post to like ratio at an all-time low and not a single like in your previous 37 posts. You wet and tedious unbelievably dull fucking bore.