CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Helicopters (real or toy ones)

Dave Umbongo

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

These things are a bit of a cunt. The slightest hint of mechanical failure and it's pretty much curtains for all on board. At least with a plane you still have some uplift to defeat the effects of gravity when the thing fucks up.

I sincerely hope this is not a veiled pop at my mate Ape.  lol. 

Guest Queefer
4 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

Hopefully Ape was on board the Leicester City helicopter 🚁 and is now a pile of ashes.....

lol.

lol.

Worried by the conspicuous absence of Ape from this subject I knocked his door but his Mum says he can't play as he is grounded for a month for sucking their guinea pig's bits.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Lord Punkape said:

Lol.

What a colossal waste of money.

Only a complete cunt would waste their money on these wretched things....

lol.

Like joining a golf club, that is not cheap, a complete blight on the landscape and waste of money.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

Shit....It was hoped you were a casualty at the Leicester helicopter 🚁 disaster and become a vegetable....

lol.

I have no doubt that was your hope.  vegetables can't defend themselves from your amorous unsolicited affections.  Do you have to use a ruphie on your vegetative victims?

Guest Alfie Noakes
9 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I have no doubt that was your hope.  vegetables can't defend themselves from your amorous unsolicited affections.  Do you have to use a ruphie on your vegetative victims?

He grows his own, all the greengrocers are wise to his game, returning things pretending the shite stains are just organic soil. Here is his back garden.

77938911-allotment-plot-on-a-bright-day-in-autumn.jpg.e5825a418c3a23c5aefd08fa5f1b1c88.jpg