CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hoddle in Hospital

Last Cunt Standing

Well fuck me backwards, Glenn has succumbed to some unspecified malady, which can only be the universe punishing him for some darkness in his former lives. Let’s say he was Gengis Khan or some other Mongol. 

I do hope he still has Eileen Drewerys’ number, because obviously she’ll need to scrub in to theatre with those no-nothing Western medicine types to stop them bruising his chakra. I mean the poor sod wouldn’t want to end up in a wheelchair would he?

That wouldn’t even be slightly funny. Oh no. 

7 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Well fuck me backwards, Glenn has succumbed to some unspecified malady, which can only be the universe punishing him for some darkness in his former lives. Let’s say he was Gengis Khan or some other Mongol. 

I do hope he still has Eileen Drewerys’ number, because obviously she’ll need to scrub in to theatre with those no-nothing Western medicine types to stop them bruising his chakra. I mean the poor sod wouldn’t want to end up in a wheelchair would he?

That wouldn’t even be slightly funny. Oh no. 

Let it be AIDS, let it be AIDS, please fucking please, let it be AIDS...

Hoddle's religious rants against disabled people were unforgiveable. The zealous cunt decided to inform them they were all sinners in a former life. I hope he reflects on this whilst in hospital, along with any tax avoidance scheme he's in, keeping money from the NHS. I hate this self-righteous bastard with a passion.

• Like 1