CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sajid Javid.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

His brother took his own life and this cunt should follow suit. Even his name makes my blood curdle but hearing him apologise to immigrant applicants makes me puke. He says he is sorry for mandatory DNA testing applicants to establish whether they have family ties in the UK or are just simply making it all up. "People seeking to live in the UK on the basis of a family relationship should be able to choose to provide DNA to prove a relationship to support an application, and not simply requested to."

A review of 'this scandal' published by the Home Office, found that at least 449 demands for DNA testing were issued, including 51 to Gurkhas.

Just an estimated 449 from the thousands that flock here during one single month. In the meantime we can be arrested on suspicion of a minor offence and are expected to provide fingerprints DNA samples and the whole caboodle. Surely, DNA testing should be the last thing for immigrants to worry about? Mandatory testing for Tuberculosis, Leprosy and Cuntpox should be added to the list before they even step on our soil. 

Sajid-Javid-nw-home-secretary-699413.jpg

56 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

His brother took his own life and this cunt should follow suit. Even his name makes my blood curdle but hearing him apologise to immigrant applicants makes me puke. He says he is sorry for mandatory DNA testing applicants to establish whether they have family ties in the UK or are just simply making it all up. "People seeking to live in the UK on the basis of a family relationship should be able to choose to provide DNA to prove a relationship to support an application, and not simply requested to."

A review of 'this scandal' published by the Home Office, found that at least 449 demands for DNA testing were issued, including 51 to Gurkhas.

Just an estimated 449 from the thousands that flock here during one single month. In the meantime we can be arrested on suspicion of a minor offence and are expected to provide fingerprints DNA samples and the whole caboodle. Surely, DNA testing should be the last thing for immigrants to worry about? Mandatory testing for Tuberculosis, Leprosy and Cuntpox should be added to the list before they even step on our soil. 

I thought Dan Dare had dealt with this cunt years ago.

• Like 3

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I thought Dan Dare had dealt with this cunt years ago.

As in Biggles in Space?  

It's a sorry state of affairs to know that a Mush is UK's Home Secretary. He shouldn't even be a back bencher. His one and only apology is to the cunts that he is paid to get rid of. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Look at the bright side, Eavens...if this cunt is anywhere close to you, that virtual planetoid of a head of his is sure to gravitationally attract any falling meteorites!  Hopefully one opens that gargantuan cranium into a gory fruit bowl!  Fucking Elephant man looking cunt!  

Guest 'eavensabove
16 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Look at the bright side, Eavens...if this cunt is anywhere close to you, that virtual planetoid of a head of his is sure to gravitationally attract any falling meteorites!  Hopefully one opens that gargantuan cranium into a gory fruit bowl!  Fucking Elephant man looking cunt!  

If only the Cunt was within striking distance I'd show him a thing or two. He's one those people that raise my wrath, simply for being alive. He doesn't even dress correctly. What he needs is a polo neck jumper to compliment his dick for a head. It would be interesting to know (just for the record) what his DNA would reveal. 

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Deepak Space 9.

You're slacking... 'Deespack' if you please. 

When the fuck is my ASBO gonna be removed, that's what I wanna know. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
15 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

If only the Cunt was within striking distance I'd show him a thing or two. He's one those people that raise my wrath, simply for being alive. He doesn't even dress correctly. What he needs is a polo neck jumper to compliment his dick for a head. It would be interesting to know (just for the record) what his DNA would reveal. 

With a head that size, resembling a botched circumcicion, I would guess that his DNA report would reveal very few branches to family tree.  Not unlike Frank.

Guest judgetwi

Rothschild banker, rich cunt and big pal of fellow remoaner and goatshagger Suckdick Kahn. He gave up a lot of money to become an MP and has risen from newbie to Home Secretary in eight years. Says all the right things, licks all the right arses, this cunt definitely needs watching. 

I wouldn’t trust this slimy conman as far as I can spit.

Cunt.

20 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Rothschild banker, rich cunt and big pal of fellow remoaner and goatshagger Suckdick Kahn. He gave up a lot of money to become an MP and has risen from newbie to Home Secretary in eight years. Says all the right things, licks all the right arses, this cunt definitely needs watching. 

Cunt.

They're watching you Bludge 🇪🇺 🕌 🙊

Guest 'eavensabove
32 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Cunt.

The most educated and well observed post that you've ever made. Well done.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

With a head that size, resembling a botched circumcicion, I would guess that his DNA report would reveal very few branches to family tree.  Not unlike Frank.

Now, why did you have to go and mention Beethoven Marmaduke Bichon-Frise Weimaraner, eh? Don't you know that I'm on an ASBO because of that spineless grass!  Anyway, now that you've mentioned the cunt, it's only fair that I bring to your immediate attention that if rumour is anything to go by, then D W F is currently rehearsing  this coming Season's Xmas panto, 'Pussy In Boots.'   Further information is a rather bit sketchy at the moment, but I'll keep you posted as and when...  

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

That's twice now this week that I've had to look something up. If I thought you you cunts were doing this deliberately...

Look up 'you-you' whilst you're at it... 

On 10/26/2018 at 1:47 PM, 'eavensabove said:

This is the reason why we are all fucked.  A smug self righteous brown in a position of power at Westminster.  Isis state by 2045