CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Emily Dawes

Guest Couldn't give a shit

On 10/27/2018 at 2:20 PM, Panzerknacker said:

Swine keeping is a plateau i can only aspire to shitty baby..probably akin to the rarefied atmospheres you move in so causally..why I'd bargain your scroll is as well polished as your exiled granpappys medals

Panzbaby 

Mick! MICK! ARE YOU THERE? Have you rage quit on me you filthy fucking coward??? O

Guest 'eavensabove
39 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Mick! MICK! ARE YOU THERE? Have you rage quit on me you filthy fucking coward??? O

You won't see head nor tail of him 'till Wednesday, earliest. His clocks went forward 9 hours first thing last Friday morning. 

On 10/27/2018 at 1:21 PM, Panzerknacker said:

Nah ..i couldnt compare meself to an intellectual titan such as yerself shitty baby..im just a bog rat who digs spuds is all

Panzbaby 

Christ Pansy, the past few days has seen you literally bend over for CGAS and spread your bum cheeks – such is his superior knowledge.

You fucking wet pussy.

9 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Christ Pansy, the past few days has seen you literally bend over for CGAS and spread your bum cheeks – such is his superior knowledge.

You fucking wet pussy.

No vaseline required but he yelped like a little puppy when I got to the vinegar stroke. 

Guest 'eavensabove
6 hours ago, Wolfie said:

You fucking wet pussy.

Buff,' may I steer you towards the nearest abattoir to the dive that you dwell in.  

You idiotic creep.