CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Emily Dawes

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're awfully butch tonight Albert. Are you sure you haven't been drinking? I know you said you haven't in some of the rather aggressive PMs you've sent me tonight. But you know what? I detect a silly little boy who gets all big and tough after a couple of bottles of WKD. 

You are that little faggot. 

Oh Eric, please don't use Americanisms. If you want to call me names, please call me a "poof".

A faggot is a "savoury duck".

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

How were they to know that the barely-sentient protoplasm would somehow drag itself from the abortionist's bucket, and survive all these years.

They should have guessed that the Siamese Twin is same said bucket would have provided its helping hand. 

16 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Did you go to the same over the chipper college that MC got his qualification?

Panzbaby 

I actually studied for it while serving in the army. Excellent cirriculum and tutors. Didn't have to pay a penny for it. Did you go to school or was it purely bible classes where Father Seamus gave you a can of coke and packet crisp after popping your arse like balloon?

1 hour ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

I actually studied for it while serving in the army. Excellent cirriculum and tutors. Didn't have to pay a penny for it. Did you go to school or was it purely bible classes where Father Seamus gave you a can of coke and packet crisp after popping your arse like balloon?

Nah ..i couldnt compare meself to an intellectual titan such as yerself shitty baby..im just a bog rat who digs spuds is all

Panzbaby 

25 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Nah ..i couldnt compare meself to an intellectual titan such as yerself shitty baby..im just a bog rat who digs spuds is all

Panzbaby 

I had you down as a pig farmer.

25 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

I had you down as a pig farmer.

Swine keeping is a plateau i can only aspire to shitty baby..probably akin to the rarefied atmospheres you move in so causally..why I'd bargain your scroll is as well polished as your exiled granpappys medals

Panzbaby 

1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Swine keeping is a plateau i can only aspire to shitty baby..probably akin to the rarefied atmospheres you move in so causally..why I'd bargain your scroll is as well polished as your exiled granpappys medals

Panzbaby 

Are you trying to show off? Bless!

22 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The parting in the novel is more amicable than the TV programme if I can recall. 

It is yes, but Frederickson makes it clear that while he respects Sharpe he can never forgive him and wants to get as far away from both of them as he can.

The TV shows couldn't do the books justice because of the obvious budgetary constraints. With the advancement of CGI a big screen adaptation could make a cracking trilogy out of the original books. However, this time include the battle of Assaye where Sharpe earned his commission and correct what Bernard Cornwell said was his biggest mistake which was killing off Obadiah Hakeswill so early in. There are plenty of young actors out there that could pull off Sharpe such as Kit Harington who actually fits the description of Sharpe from the books.

5 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzbaby 

Here is video I thought would interest you.

35 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

It is yes, but Frederickson makes it clear that while he respects Sharpe he can never forgive him and wants to get as far away from both of them as he can.

The TV shows couldn't do the books justice because of the obvious budgetary constraints. With the advancement of CGI a big screen adaptation could make a cracking trilogy out of the original books. However, this time include the battle of Assaye where Sharpe earned his commission and correct what Bernard Cornwell said was his biggest mistake which was killing off Obadiah Hakeswill so early in. There are plenty of young actors out there that could pull off Sharpe such as Kit Harington who actually fits the description of Sharpe from the books.

I've had just about enough of this "Sharpe" fucking bollocks now, just so you know.

Love, Bawsey.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I've had just about enough of this "Sharpe" fucking bollocks now, just so you know.

Love, Bawsey.

PM me your address Bawsey baby and I'll send you a signed picture of Sean Bean with a big sloppy kiss on it.xxx

Guest Erroreptile404

Albert toss' parents had him electronically tagged and chipped in case the stupid mongy cunt breaks out of his cage in the middle of the night and tries running away.

2 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

PM me your address Bawsey baby and I'll send you a signed picture of Sean Bean with a big sloppy kiss on it.xxx

He won't need to pm you. He's far more likely to leave a note on your windscreen, baws is basically a creepy autistic version of the milk tray man. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

You know that Sean Bean wasn't the original Sharpe? It was Paul McGann. I'm not sure whether he was gonna play him as the cockney which Sharpe is in the books, but Cornwall had to change the story somewhat by saying that Sharpe was adopted and grew up in Keighley. It was confusing in one of the books that had Sharpe searching the streets of Wapping where he grew up. 

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, scotty said:

He won't need to pm you. He's far more likely to leave a note on your windscreen, baws is basically a creepy autistic version of the milk tray man. 

In other words, The Milky Bar Kid.

21 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You know that Sean Bean wasn't the original Sharpe? It was Paul McGann. I'm not sure whether he was gonna play him as the cockney which Sharpe is in the books, but Cornwall had to change the story somewhat by saying that Sharpe was adopted and grew up in Keighley. It was confusing in one of the books that had Sharpe searching the streets of Wapping where he grew up. 

I remember reading something about McGann breaking his leg or something like that. Not sure if he could have cut it to be honest. Too softly spoken.

Personally, my favourite scene from  the TV show didn't have Sharpe in it.

Reminds me of when me and a mate sneaked off and went on the piss in Split then missed our lift to Sarajevo. CSM went fucking apeshit.