CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Emily Dawes

Guest Couldn't give a shit

1 hour ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

The current popular myth that's being spread nowadays is that Churchill was evil and deliberately caused a famine in India by diverting supply ships in WWII, totally nothing to do with them getting torpedoed by U-boats or anything and Britain hanging on by a thread.

Cunts like Afua Hirsch are attempting to wipe out anything positive regarding the history of Caucasian people. They demonise Churchill, Nelson, Wellesley and the like, by digging around until they find something on record that indicates the historical figure had 'Raaay-sist' leanings, and whether true or not, in their tiny minds, that cancels out all other achievements and good deeds. 

It's a power play. Destroying the foundations of a society is the quickest way to make it your own and rule it. These are the same cunts who think war memorials should be torn down because they commemorate largely white men..

..yes, because it was largely white men who were forced to give their lives to a fight that they didn't start and didn't ask for, and these fucking thick, disrespectful racist black cunts are still whining because their ancestors may have been slaves, while conveniently missing out the part about most African slaves being originally traded to the Europeans by other black cunts!

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

I'd love him to write a book about Captain Frederickson (sweet William) and what happened after he left Sharpe after defending him in court. Brilliant character

If memory serves, it was mentioned in one of the books that he went to Canada or Louisiana. Can't remember which. He was very bitter over Lucille so couldn't see him smoking the peace pipe with Sharpe.

29 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

I served in a real army. We actually did some fighting as well unlike your quaint little defence forces who are only good for cleaning the shithouses. Oh btw....I have an BA Hons in history as well if you want to compare IQs fuckwit.

Whats HM think of desertion shitty baby..granpappy got off light in my opinion if not getting a job in the council was the worst penalty he had to endure..ooo..is yours bigger than mine!!..you utter fuckwit

Panzbaby 

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Cunts like Afua Hirsch are attempting to wipe out anything positive regarding the history of Caucasian people. They demonise Churchill, Nelson, Wellesley and the like, by digging around until they find something on record that indicates the historical figure had 'Raaay-sist' leanings, and whether true or not, in their tiny minds, that cancels out all other achievements and good deeds. 

It's a power play. Destroying the foundations of a society is the quickest way to make it your own and rule it. These are the same cunts who think war memorials should be torn down because they commemorate largely white men..

..yes, because it was largely white men who were forced to give their lives to a fight that they didn't start and didn't ask for, and these fucking thick, disrespectful racist black cunts are still whining because their ancestors may have been slaves, while conveniently missing out the part about most African slaves being originally traded to the Europeans by other black cunts!

I think the worm is starting to turn. There is consultation underway between the DfE and the universities to put a stop to de-platforming on campus and to giving college deans to the power to censure students who take part in violent political demos.

This is being drawn up with the likes of Antifa and UAF in mind as Uni authorities are absolutely sick of them. It's at an early stage but I think big changes are coming soon.

1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

Whats HM think of desertion shitty baby..granpappy got off light in my opinion if not getting a job in the council was the worst penalty he had to endure..ooo..is yours bigger than mine!!..you utter fuckwit

Panzbaby 

Desertion is severely punished according to military law. It can in unusual combat situations theoretically carry the death penalty. But unlike the Irish armed forces, we don't sit out major conflicts and let others do the fighting for us so desertion due to bravery is quite rare.

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Desertion is severely punished according to military law. It can in unusual combat situations theoretically carry the death penalty. But unlike the Irish armed forces, we don't sit out major conflicts and let others do the fighting for us so desertion due to bravery is quite rare.

Conscientious%2BObjectors%2BWWI%2B2.jpg

51 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

If memory serves, it was mentioned in one of the books that he went to Canada or Louisiana. Can't remember which. He was very bitter over Lucille so couldn't see him smoking the peace pipe with Sharpe.

The parting in the novel is more amicable than the TV programme if I can recall. 

1 hour ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

I served in a real army. We actually did some fighting as well unlike your quaint little defence forces who are only good for cleaning the shithouses. Oh btw....I have an BA Hons in history as well if you want to compare IQs fuckwit.

Did you go to the same over the chipper college that MC got his qualification?

Panzbaby 

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Using today's OTT PC morals to judge historical figures and events is the refuge of cunts with nothing interesting to say. 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
9 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Using today's OTT PC morals to judge historical figures and events is the refuge of cunts with nothing interesting to say. 

Pot & kettle?

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Even your parents want you dead.

What are you going to do about it? You don't have any, except the bus shelter!

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'd personally like to boil a kettle and pour the contents into your stupid fucking eye sockets

Yes, but you're not grown up enough, you can't reach the socket outlet.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Stubby, the stupid little wanker just PMd me with the legend; 

"You're a cunt"

I think we may be dealing with a superior being.

You lot are no more superior than me.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Albert is big an stwong an clevvah!

impotent little shrimp-dick cunt.

At least I don't boast about being a washed up has been. Also, I can spell.

Guest Ollyboro
Just now, Earl Albert of Ross said:

At least I don't boast about being a washed up has been. Also, I can spell.

Well, you can spell "has" and "been" correctly. I'll give you that. Unfortunately you've fallen down attempting "has-been".

1 minute ago, Ollyboro said:

Well, you can spell "has" and "been" correctly. I'll give you that. Unfortunately you've fallen down attempting "has-been".

According to the OED, both are acceptable, so fuck off cunt.

1 minute ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

According to the OED, both are acceptable, so fuck off cunt.

You're awfully butch tonight Albert. Are you sure you haven't been drinking? I know you said you haven't in some of the rather aggressive PMs you've sent me tonight. But you know what? I detect a silly little boy who gets all big and tough after a couple of bottles of WKD. 

You are that little faggot.