CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Emily Dawes

Guest Couldn't give a shit

9 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Yes... cleaning the moat. Quite right. We are all at the mercy of useless , mercenary politicians, but it strikes me that your lot a bit “ stand out”. It is out there that Ireland the 18th most corrupt country out of 180 analysed. This may or may not be true but I can see why the EU might look an attractive prospect if you live over the there.

Statistics will say anything...84% of people will tell ya that

Panzbaby 

10 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

While tony dropped bombs on them to free them ..whats yer point 

Panzbaby 

One was sanctioned by the international community the other was aiding and abetting terrorism.

12 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Has Shane Macgowan  been on the white lighting again and thinks he's hard? Twat!

If you're referring to pansyknickers he's had his legs well and truly slapped for being cheeky to his betters. In fact, he's been such a fuckwit I'm not letting him tarmac my drive next summer.

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

If you're referring to pansyknickers he's had his legs well and truly slapped for being cheeky to his betters. In fact, he's been such a fuckwit I'm not letting him tarmac my drive next summer.

Laffin

Panzybaby

Guest Erroreptile404
18 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

So did Genghis Khan but he was still a murdering twat.

It amazes me how revisionist armchair historians nowadays like indians, plastic paddy cunts from yankland etc. single out the British empire for everything while the Mongolians had an empire to rival the British, if not bigger by amount of landmass taken over and far more brutal some 700 or so years before the British one even started. Hungary, half of Russia, Korea, China, parts of India, Pakistan, most of the middle east. I'm sure there was more i've forgotten but basically most of the land inbetween the pacific and atlantic.

1 minute ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

It amazes me how revisionist armchair historians nowadays like indians, plastic paddy cunts from yankland etc. single out the British empire for everything while the Mongolians had an empire to rival the British, if not bigger by amount of landmass taken over and far more brutal some 700 or so years before the British one even started. Hungary, half of Russia, Korea, China, parts of India, Pakistan, most of the middle east. I'm sure there was more i've forgotten but basically most of the land inbetween the pacific and atlantic.

The other old chestnut they like to use is that it was the British who conceived the idea of concentration camps. Absolute bollocks!

The Russians used them in the 18th century during the Bar confederation rebellion and the Romans used them to herd the Goths.

The problem lies with nationalist propaganda taught in schools. A myth becomes rumour, rumour turned into "fact" in a poorly researched textbook.

Guest Erroreptile404
2 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

The other old chestnut they like to use is that it was the British who conceived the idea of concentration camps. Absolute bollocks!

The Russians used them in the 18th century during the Bar confederation rebellion and the Romans used them to herd the Goths.

The problem lies with nationalist propaganda taught in schools. A myth becomes rumour, rumour turned into "fact" in a poorly researched textbook.

The current popular myth that's being spread nowadays is that Churchill was evil and deliberately caused a famine in India by diverting supply ships in WWII, totally nothing to do with them getting torpedoed by U-boats or anything and Britain hanging on by a thread.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

… and less we forget, the Blacks and Arabs, used more African slaves and treated them more inhumanely than USA or England put together. 

15 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

The current popular myth that's being spread nowadays is that Churchill was evil and deliberately caused a famine in India by diverting supply ships in WWII, totally nothing to do with them getting torpedoed by U-boats or anything and Britain hanging on by a thread.

Or local Indian merchants hoarding grain.

Just now, Panzerknacker said:

Again i find it hard to believe that you n other cretins were given a say in the future direction of an economy

Panzbaby 

I have premium membership of the voters club. I served in HM armed forces. I know this concept is alien to you because you're from a nation of cowards.

17 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Preferred the Sharpe novels and the two ACW novels but couldn't get into the others he wrote. 

Try Gallows thief. It's a one off story but I think it's one of his better books. Sharpe became a bit repetitive for me after the first two prequel novels. I would like him to write a Sharpe book based after 1821 but Cornwell has said categorically that it's not going to happen.

3 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Try Gallows thief. It's a one off story but I think it's one of his better books. Sharpe became a bit repetitive for me after the first two prequel novels. I would like him to write a Sharpe book based after 1821 but Cornwell has said categorically that it's not going to happen.

Sharpe's son appears in one of the ACW novels as a French officer

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Sharpe's son appears in one of the ACW novels as a French officer

Patrick Lassan. The last time I was on his website Cornwell said he wants to write another ACW novel within the next two years as the Bloody Ground just left everything up in the air and his US publishers are screaming for it, not to mention that he's getting on a bit as well.

29 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

I have premium membership of the voters club. I served in HM armed forces. I know this concept is alien to you because you're from a nation of cowards.

The mere fact that you can shine a button or make a boot gleam  wont make up for a fifth rate intelligence 

Panzbaby 

7 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

The mere fact that you can shine a button or make a boot gleam  wont make up for a fifth rate intelligence 

Panzbaby 

I served in a real army. We actually did some fighting as well unlike your quaint little defence forces who are only good for cleaning the shithouses. Oh btw....I have an BA Hons in history as well if you want to compare IQs fuckwit.

33 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Patrick Lassan. The last time I was on his website Cornwell said he wants to write another ACW novel within the next two years as the Bloody Ground just left everything up in the air and his US publishers are screaming for it, not to mention that he's getting on a bit as well.

I'd love him to write a book about Captain Frederickson (sweet William) and what happened after he left Sharpe after defending him in court. Brilliant character

Guest Wizardsleeve

Every time I see a picture of this cunt, I get images of a cheap slag having her hair pulled like the reigns on a horse as she gets buggered raw up the arse with a cricket bat!  Or, it could just be wishful thinking, either way, I have no liking for the crusted flap cunt.