CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Emily Dawes

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

That Michael D Higgins cunt looks like he ought to be counting galleons in Gringott's.

Cheeky little cunt didn't even have decency to dip his head when visiting the tomb of the unknown warrior. 

I'd have shoved a spit up the deformed little gargoyle's arse and roasted him alive for such insolence.

Guest Ollyboro
33 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

I wear my grandfathers medals with pride every remembrance Sunday. You don't know what honour is, You come from a nation of fucking cowards.

Panzy wears his Grandmother's heavily shitted bloomers with shame every Sunday. You're very different people. Let it go.

3 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

That would be hard to do...im not 20 stone..covered in tats..or complaing about  there being no chips

Panzbaby 

Yes I can imagine you Mick, 8 stone of piss streak due to the genetic legacy of your bogwog forebears eating too many rotten spuds and complaining that there are no cabbages. We can all do cheap humour using national stereotypes, do try and more inventive.

3 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Cheeky little cunt didn't even have decency to dip his head when visiting the tomb of the unknown warrior. 

I'd have shoved a spit up the deformed little gargoyle's arse and roasted him alive for such insolence.

Hard to believe they let a moron like you have a say on the future direction of an economy....

Panzbaby 

1 minute ago, Ollyboro said:

Panzy wears his Grandmother's heavily shitted bloomers with shame every Sunday. You're very different people. Let it go.

His Grandmother snuffed it in the local nuthouse after getting caught strangling her babies at the local cesspit. There was lot of that kind of thing going in Ireland back in the day.

1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

Hard to believe they let a moron like you have a say on the future direction of an economy....

Panzbaby 

NO NOT GOOD ENOUGH MICK, TRY AGAIN!!!

3 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Yes I can imagine you Mick, 8 stone of piss streak due to the genetic legacy of your bogwog forebears eating too many rotten spuds and complaining that there are no cabbages. We can all do cheap humour using national stereotypes, do try and more inventive.

Yer woeful knowledge of the history of our nation's is breathtakingly shocking

Panzbaby 

Just now, Panzerknacker said:

Yer woeful knowledge of the history of our nation's is breathtakingly shocking

Panzbaby 

What history. Your history is but a footnote of British history. You have no legacy, your culture is tourist friendly manufactured shite. Your country is Britain's cabbage patch.

3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Fuck you and your shame ..what the nazis did they learned from you  and yer  expansionist empire tactics..dev knew the kind of cunts that were in whitehall and are still there today ..ireland returned downed allied airmen n sailors..they interned german ones neutral indeed...

Panzbaby 

The British Government made De Valera a wealthy man for his services to the Empire during the war. 

Idiots generally dont merit much more..i class you a step above him thats why you get a few more words 

Panzbaby 

I'm touched Mick. Perhaps one day you'll be able to reply to me without using spellchecker 

Just now, Panzerknacker said:

And perhaps you may reply to me one day with a bit more intelligence and forethought ...

Panzbaby 

No need. You're a fuckwit so I keep things nice and simple just for you. 

5 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Not random..just related to one of your previous posts ..scroll back an the penny will drop 

Probably 

Panzbaby 

Now you're just being childish. Go to your room and have a good cry. It's not your fault you're a retarded bogwog.

49 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Except to say that at least he didn’t rip his own people off. Like Charle...... and Bertie.

Hazards of democracy..as old as itself no doubt...im sure your own elected elite have dipped the public purse..off the top of me head wasnt there one of yours that charged the cost of a moat around his stately pile to the exchequer

Panzbaby 

Hazards of democracy..as old as itself no doubt...im sure your own elected elite have dipped the public purse..off the top of me head wasnt there one of yours that charged the cost of a moat around his stately pile to the exchequer

Panzbaby 

Yes... cleaning the moat. Quite right. We are all at the mercy of useless , mercenary politicians, but it strikes me that your lot a bit “ stand out”. It is out there that Ireland the 18th most corrupt country out of 180 analysed. This may or may not be true but I can see why the EU might look an attractive prospect if you live over the there.

4 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzbaby 

Charlie took money from child murderers in return for turning a blind eye to guns and bombs from Gaddafi. Dirty corrupt bastard.