CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Emily Dawes

Guest Couldn't give a shit

11 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

So its ok to fight for the rights of the poles n the Belgians but trample the rights of the paddys..typical brit logic bollix ..we know what yer like yiz cunts..youll never change..wait till ya see how many mates yiz have when yer pushed out of the club

Panzbaby 

We have no mates Panzer and neither do you.

15 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Yer ancestor deserted the free state army to join the british army thats why he was blackballed ..if he did the same in the british army he'd have been imprisoned.....he got off lightly ..id have shot the cunt 

Panzbaby 

He deserted because he knew De Valera was a cunt who who was sitting on the fence to fuck the British over. He knew that men were dying in the North Atlantic on ships that were ferrying food and materials that were also heading to Ireland.

Imagine how many lives would have been saved if the Royal Navy had been able to use the treaty ports to deal with the U boat threat?

My grandfather picked up a rifle and took a stand while others went to Berlin for tea and biscuits with mass murderers like Heinrich Himmler and Reynard Heydrich. Where was Sean Russell when he died Mick? Do please tell the class. What was Plan Kathleen Mick and why was Ireland banned from the UN for 5 years. Filthy back stabbing cunts all of you.

Just now, Couldn't give a shit said:

He deserted because he knew De Valera was a cunt who who was sitting on the fence to fuck the British over. He knew that men were dying in the North Atlantic on ships that were ferrying foid and materials that were also heading to Ireland.

Imagine how many lives would have been saved if the Royal Navy had been able to use the treaty ports to deal with the U boat threat?

My grandfather took picked up a rifle and took a stand while others went to Berlin for tea and biscuits with mass murderers like Heinrich Himmler and Reynard Heydrich. Where was Sean Russell when he died Mick? Do please tell the class. What was Plan Kathleen Mick and why was Ireland banned from the UN for 5 years. Filthy back srabbing cunts all of you.

Fuck off ..descendant of a deserter scum

Panzbaby 

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

While Nazism perfected the concentration camp, none would have been possible without the British Empire, granted. So I've given you a rare like, you vile, angry little cunt.

While yer like is appreciated its not nessary as im not in the least bothered by what this band of downtrodden slaves think..please donate it to couldn't give a shit ..help him get past his dishonoured deserter ancestor

Panzbaby 

2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

..what the nazis did they learned from you  and yer  expansionist empire tactics..

It takes a Brit to invent something (a Scot, usually, although not always) but it takes a German to fully industrialise it. 

Remind me again what the Irish have ever done for humanity, bearing in mind that Guinness doesn't count.

3 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

While yer like is appreciated its not nessary as im not in the least bothered by what this band of downtrodden slaves think..please donate it to couldn't give a shit ..help him get past his dishonoured deserter ancestor

Panzbaby 

I wear my grandfathers medals with pride every remembrance Sunday. You don't know what honour is, You come from a nation of fucking cowards.

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

It takes a Brit to invent something (a Scot, usually, although not always) but it takes a German to fully industrialise it. 

Remind me again what the Irish have ever done for humanity, bearing in mind that Guinness doesn't count.

I normally find myself on the other side of the fence, but this cunt needs telling. Finish him.

50 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

All 3? Have you read 1356? That's the fourth novel.

I didn't know it existed. I thought it was a trilogy, and it came to a fairly conclusive end with 'Heretic'.

I've started the Saxon chronicles, but Uhtred will have to wait. It appears I still have business in the 14th century.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I didn't know it existed. I thought it was a trilogy, and it came to a fairly conclusive end with 'Heretic'.

I've started the Saxon chronicles, but Uhtred will have to wait. It appears I still have business in the 14th century.

It's a worthy read. Enjoy.

14 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzbaby 

Think of me as you did your daddy when he took his belt off to you. It hurts but it's character building. Lol

17 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

I wear my grandfathers medals with pride every remembrance Sunday. You don't know what honour is, You come from a nation of fucking cowards.

Scratch the surface of yer average fair play affable reasonable brit and under it is yer average vile jigoistic yob ..specially when hes not getting his own way

Panzbaby 

Just now, Panzerknacker said:

Scratch the surface of yer average fair play affable reasonable brit and under it is yer average vile jigoistic yob ..specially when hes not getting his own way

Panzbaby 

Let me guess, you got caught in Magaluf pretending to be a brit and got your head kicked in by some Millwall fans?