CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Plain lazy cunts

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

I realize the title is very general, it's intended to be, because plain lazy cunts can turn up under any circumstance.  The last couple of days, the office has had the lifts under service, and the poor blokes at the information desk in the main lobby have taken a bollocking from some simply disgusting fucking cunts.  These lads had nothing to do with the scheduling of the service, and to be clear, not all of the lifts were down at one time.  Monday afternoon, some droop faced spastic cunt was whinging about her special arthritic condition, and having to carry her rolling presentation case down all of those stairs.  The gent asked how many floors, she said the SECOND fucking floor!  What a total cunt!  When did this country get so fucking soft that conquering a pair of stairs would be such a fucking ordeal, or walking a few extra steps to a lift that was working?  It's not everyday I wish a claw hammering on a woman.....I still want it to happen to Pen, but this cunt made the lot!  

9 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I realize the title is very general, it's intended to be, because plain lazy cunts can turn up under any circumstance.  The last couple of days, the office has had the lifts under service, and the poor blokes at the information desk in the main lobby have taken a bollocking from some simply disgusting fucking cunts.  These lads had nothing to do with the scheduling of the service, and to be clear, not all of the lifts were down at one time.  Monday afternoon, some droop faced spastic cunt was whinging about her special arthritic condition, and having to carry her rolling presentation case down all of those stairs.  The gent asked how many floors, she said the SECOND fucking floor!  What a total cunt!  When did this country get so fucking soft that conquering a pair of stairs would be such a fucking ordeal, or walking a few extra steps to a lift that was working?  It's not everyday I wish a claw hammering on a woman.....I still want it to happen to Pen, but this cunt made the lot!  

Pen wouldn't shirk climbing stairs even in her advanced years. This cunt is obviously of french origin. Did  she smell of cheese? 

15 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Pen wouldn't shirk climbing stairs even in her advanced years.

I have got one of those shopping trolleys that climbs stairs .. an absolute menace it is, I turned my back on it in Primark and off it went all the way to the third floor.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
18 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Pen wouldn't shirk climbing stairs even in her advanced years. This cunt is obviously of french origin. Did  she smell of cheese? 

When I am poised to strike with a blunt object, I tend to hold my breath, only exhaling on the strike.  However, there was a bit of the welsh in the speech.  

43 minutes ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

I have got one of those shopping trolleys that climbs stairs .. an absolute menace it is, I turned my back on it in Primark and off it went all the way to the third floor.

I thought you moved out of the tower block after that fire.

i started.

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Plain lazy cunts always have to have some undetectable disabling disease or condition to also rub it in why they are so fucking pathetic.

oooooow I can’t climb the stairs because my asthma and lung cancer means I can’t breath in the thin oxygen of the third floor.

i can’t exersize because of my bad knees, hip replacement and bad back, so I will just sit here all day and eat crisps.

let these weak cunts die, it’s what nature would have wanted.

14 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

No excuse to bitch if there is a working lift and it takes a little while to arrive, but the lazy dim fuckwits clearly can not compute it. I would suggest a high sheen treatment on the stairs.

Guest Queefer
1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

No excuse to bitch if there is a working lift and it takes a little while to arrive, but the lazy dim fuckwits clearly can not compute it. I would suggest a high sheen treatment on the stairs.

They prefer to travel in a piss soaked grafitti covered windowless metal box. Stairs are so "last season" 

15 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Wiz, you lazy fucking cunt. The next time this despicable fucking slag-bitch kicks up a fuss, follow her and shove the fucking lump back down the stairs. That'll learn her to fucking whinge.

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Wiz, you lazy fucking cunt. The next time this despicable fucking slag-bitch kicks up a fuss, follow her and shove the fucking lump back down the stairs. That'll learn her to fucking whinge.

Cameras everywhere, mate.  As soon as I sort out the disable function, it won't be the second or third floor from which they fall!  

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
On 10/24/2018 at 11:06 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

Spell it properly you cunt.

• 1 month later...
Guest Wizardsleeve

It just gets worse.  Now people are getting too fucking lazy to mix their own drinks at home, they have to have a fucking machine that screams "I'M A POSH LAZY CUNT"

c4a8fb65-789d-4537-ae77-7205f8fb710a-Dri

People will cater theil holiday gathering rather than actually put in any effort to cook from scratch, then they'll put their drink making machine on the bar and continue to drone on about their wealth and business prowess...I'd like to order a baby fur seal treatment for every one of these worthless oxygen wasting cunts.  

On 10/24/2018 at 11:06 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

What a fucking shame you can't type in real English, wanker!

18 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

It just gets worse.  Now people are getting too fucking lazy to mix their own drinks at home, they have to have a fucking machine that screams "I'M A POSH LAZY CUNT"

c4a8fb65-789d-4537-ae77-7205f8fb710a-Dri

People will cater theil holiday gathering rather than actually put in any effort to cook from scratch, then they'll put their drink making machine on the bar and continue to drone on about their wealth and business prowess...I'd like to order a baby fur seal treatment for every one of these worthless oxygen wasting cunts.  

You're just a fake news cunt.