CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lee Furlong the dirty scouse binrat.

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Oh fucking Christ. Don't you get involved. The cunt's on the ropes and along comes the skipper of HMS Idiot to throw him a lifeline. The little boy's mess is down the hall, Jazz.

Involved?  I'm solely responsible for his demise, you idiotic Buffoon.  I've played that cunt like a catfish on a pole since day he got shat out by the mongrels that begat him.  As for you, you'll never be half the man that his mother was. 

Edited by 'eavensabove

9 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

I think we need to hold a referendum on whether the tiresome wanker should leave CC. All those in favour type aye.

The truth is, Ape, I’m probably the best on here. It’s funny when you think about how others perceive you. In my tiny mind I thought I was probably running a close second with Wolfie, but I was convinced I’d fucked Éric over this morning 

1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

Involved?  I'm solely responsible for his demise, you idiotic Buffoon.  I've played that cunt like a catfish on a pole since day he got shat out by the mongrels that begat him.  As for you, you'll never be half the man that his mother was. 

Mrs R, how many times?

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

The truth is, Ape, I’m probably the best on here. It’s funny when you think about how others perceive you. In my tiny mind I thought I was probably running a close second with Wolfie, but I was convinced I’d fucked Éric over this morning 

You’re a strange cunt, that’s for sure.

9 minutes ago, Frank said:

life in the little league can be rewarding Biffo

18 minutes ago, Frank said:

You are the best Frank .. of that there is no doubt.

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

It’s just honesty, ape. Alright.. Bill and Decs and Quince (not bubba) keep me interested, but the rest of it is just repeated drivel from wet cunts like you. I won’t stand for it. 

You won’t stand for it? I look forward to hearing how you intend to deal with it then. Dressing like a faggot on public transport and posting pictures of yourself certainly isn’t the solution. As for repeated drivel, you need look no further than your current output.

3 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

You won’t stand for it? I look forward to hearing how you intend to deal with it then. Dressing like a faggot on public transport and posting pictures of yourself certainly isn’t the solution. As for repeated drivel, you need look no further than your current output.

Loud and clear. 

4 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

Got it. 

30 minutes ago, Frank said:

I owe you an apology Frank. I've been umming & arring as to whether to express my regret, but seeing as you consistently broadcast your ongoing treatment for terminal cancer here, I couldn't live with the guilt any longer.

May I ask, is it the palliative drug therapy that's made you look so thin and frail?

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I owe you an apology Frank. I've been umming & arring as to whether to express my regret, but seeing as you consistently broadcast your ongoing treatment for terminal cancer here, I couldn't live with the guilt any longer.

May I ask, is it the palliative drug therapy that's made you look so thin and frail?

I don’t know about that, but that post of mine you pulled up this morning has done me in a bit. 

10 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Wuggles. I hope that you don't mind me asking, but you never post anything that is amusing, ironic or remotely interesting .. Is there any particular reason why you are such a boring inept cunt?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

Wuggles. I hope that you don't mind me asking, but you never post anything that is amusing, ironic or remotely interesting .. Is there any particular reason why you are such a boring inept cunt?

Phew, Pen's come to the rescue. Frank must feel mightily relieved to have such a skilled wordsmith holding the fort. I once had a similar feeling when my little terrier put himself between me and 20 charging bullocks.