CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Keira Knightly

camberwell gypsy

Ropey, one trick pony actress Keira Knightly has banned her 3 year old daughter from watching a number of Disney films, namely Cinderella because "She waits around to be rescued by a rich guy" and Little Mermaid because "You shouldn't give up your voice for a man". Of course all 3 year olds think that don't they? Fucking idiot. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
18 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Ropey, one trick pony actress Keira Knightly has banned her 3 year old daughter from watching a number of Disney films, namely Cinderella because "She waits around to be rescued by a rich guy" and Little Mermaid because "You shouldn't give up your voice for a man". Of course all 3 year olds think that don't they? Fucking idiot. 

Of course, her Pirates of the Caribbean scenes of being tentacle raped by Davey fucking Jones is about staying true to the arts.  

What a cunt!

I also wouldn't want my kids to be pegged with a 14" black dildo featuring realistic pulsating veins, multi-speed varying shaft rotation, and an extendable semen drip tray, but I'm fucked if I'm going to stop them watching Ringsplitters 3 whilst I'm at the pub. Perhaps she should also knock a few burgers back as to not glorify eating disorders to her offspring.

Virtue signalling bullshit from an indignant fucking banshee.

• Like 1

Dear God but we live in arse-cripplingly 'right-on' times don't we?

No wonder nothing ever gets done.

By the time we've all sat around and thought about the social consequences of doing anything more than respiration, a million and one Twitter feeds have rained down on our pointy little heads, telling us all what secret mansplaining crypto-fascists we truly are, and insisting we go on a diversity course and / or have our genitals jump-leaded to the mains.

15 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Dear God but we live in arse-cripplingly 'right-on' times don't we?

No wonder nothing ever gets done.

By the time we've all sat around and thought about the social consequences of doing anything more than respiration, a million and one Twitter feeds have rained down on our pointy little heads, telling us all what secret mansplaining crypto-fascists we truly are, and insisting we go on a diversity course and / or have our genitals jump-leaded to the mains.

.....have our genitals jump-leaded to the mains

Wolfie pays good money to have that done. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
15 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Was Pen?

Was it really necessary to draw the parallel between between Angela and that crusted fucking pile of scraped cunt cheese?  You can't possibly expect a man to compile a fantasy about shagging Angela with a picture of a stuttering, mostly toothless oxygen wasting, piss soaked, dribbling mong hunchback like pen hanging over head.  

Shame on you, Gyps.  

23 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Ian Peter Knightly, a cousin of Kiera, wrote the novel ‘Rusty Bedsprings’.

lol.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
3 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

Ian Peter Knightly, a cousin of Kiera, wrote the novel ‘Rusty Bedsprings’.

lol.

Yeah, and?

You fucking poof!

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

MELTDOWN ALERT!

Oh, I've worked it out, you know how to use capitals and bold.

Well done, seeing through that alcohol fog.