CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

British Army Keep My Faith

Guest Queefer

Guest Queefer

Others may have already had the pleasure of watching this "join the army" advert, but living abroad restricts my UK TV viewing so I may be late in appreciating this marketing gem. In essence the Army are inviting our mooseleem cousins to join the British army by showing that they are at liberty to put a rag on their head, face east and have a little pray several times a day in the middle of a battlefield. Clearly this will greatly improve the morale and efficiency of the entire army. Doubtless our colonial cousins in the navy can insist their ship points East at certain times , and those in the RAF can insist on a prayer stop too. I know well what I believe in, so presumably HM armed forces can accommodate my needs, should I decide to join them,by stopping operations 3 times a day to celebrate the Brazilian under 21 volleyball team in the proscribed manner. Total cunts .

Edited by Queefer
Cuntery

1 hour ago, Queefer said:

Others may have already had the pleasure of watching this "join the army" advert, but living abroad restricts my UK TV viewing so I may be late in appreciating this marketing gem. In essence the Army are inviting our mooseleem cousins to join the British army by showing that they are at liberty to put a rag on their head, face east and have a little pray several times a day in the middle of a battlefield. Clearly this will greatly improve the morale and efficiency of the entire army. Doubtless our colonial cousins in the navy can insist their ship points East at certain times , and those in the RAF can insist on a prayer stop too. I know well what I believe in, so presumably HM armed forces can accommodate my needs, should I decide to join them,by stopping operations 3 times a day to celebrate the Brazilian under 21 volleyball team in the proscribed manner. Total cunts .

Even though Muslims are required to pray five times a day, they're only required if it's safe to do so. So if they are steathly creeping up to take out an Isis camp, they won't suddenly get out their prayer mat and start aloo akbaring there and then. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

If the slithering cunts MUST contaminate our shores, might as well put them to use.  Make them the first, second, third and fourth wave of any ground assault on machine gun nests and tank battalions.