CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

this morning

Guest killemall

Guest killemall

this relentless cuntfest should carry a government health warning, with the sickeningly sweet pairing of the silver fox & holly blow your beans over me boobies combining to lay down a daily pile of shite to the daytime tv masses (i know baws is gonna pan me for being 24/7 tv watching white trash, & i`m sure panzy will get some brexit blame in here somehow) but i honestly can`t stand more than a few seconds of this garbage, part of my job is i`m around tv`s most of the day & i like a bit of background noise, i never watch it , i just hear it & whoever fills the content needs kicking unconcious on a daily basis.you have the usual z list cunt talking shite, holly doing that incredibly annoying squeaky voice , but the biggest piss boiler is whichever cunt thinks up the freakshow segment, you get the usual banal nonsense then they shoehorn in the bloke who got fed up of waiting for his sex change op & decided to slice his own cock off with a stanley knife or someone that shits themselves when they sneeze or the loons who think the earth is flat ffs.also i want that fat cockney cunt with the stupid braces off combat dealers dead, preferably in horiffic fashion.

56 minutes ago, killemall said:

this relentless cuntfest should carry a government health warning, with the sickeningly sweet pairing of the silver fox & holly blow your beans over me boobies combining to lay down a daily pile of shite to the daytime tv masses (i know baws is gonna pan me for being 24/7 tv watching white trash, & i`m sure panzy will get some brexit blame in here somehow) but i honestly can`t stand more than a few seconds of this garbage, part of my job is i`m around tv`s most of the day & i like a bit of background noise, i never watch it , i just hear it & whoever fills the content needs kicking unconcious on a daily basis.you have the usual z list cunt talking shite, holly doing that incredibly annoying squeaky voice , but the biggest piss boiler is whichever cunt thinks up the freakshow segment, you get the usual banal nonsense then they shoehorn in the bloke who got fed up of waiting for his sex change op & decided to slice his own cock off with a stanley knife or someone that shits themselves when they sneeze or the loons who think the earth is flat ffs.also i want that fat cockney cunt with the stupid braces off combat dealers dead, preferably in horiffic fashion.

You still work in Currys? 

Guest 'eavensabove
35 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You still work in Currys? 

I'd guess so. The turmeric has stained his flesh yellow, and he honks like a Bombay Duck.  

Edited by 'eavensabove
Tika Massala

4 hours ago, killemall said:

Have you seen your GP recently? If not, you should make an urgent appointment - you’re completely losing the fucking plot.

Guest killemall
1 minute ago, White Cunt said:

Have you seen your GP recently? If not, you should make an urgent appointment - you’re completely losing the fucking plot.

you can`t get past the know it all bitch on reception.

19 hours ago, killemall said:

Amusing.

Guest Alfie Noakes
10 minutes ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

One of my neighbours says that the Americans never went to the moon because they didn't have the technology to get them there in 1969 .. quite right I said and the RAF never dropped a bomb on Germany because they could never have got there on the technology of the 1940s.

One thing to ask any moon landing skeptic is this, why did the Russians not expose the lie? They were in a race after all.

1 minute ago, Noakes said:

One thing to ask any moon landing skeptic is this, why did the Russians not expose the lie? They were in a race after all.

Somewhere on youtube there is a video that shows that the technology to make the "fake" moon landing  films was not available until the early 1980s .. that my neighbour says is further proof that they could not have done the moon landing in 1969 .. you cannot win with these fruit cakes.

Guest Alfie Noakes
9 minutes ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

Somewhere on youtube there is a video that shows that the technology to make the "fake" moon landing  films was not available until the early 1980s .. that my neighbour says is further proof that they could not have done the moon landing in 1969 .. you cannot win with these fruit cakes.

It is an insult to all the engineers and all the people who died taking those incremental steps into space. Every mission went one step further to the ultimate goal. One thing that does not help is that Stanley Kubrik has been misquoted by moonmongs as saying he filmed it for NASA, his daughter has refuted this story many times. 

They had nuclear weapons in 1945, or does your neighbour think that is also a conspiracy?

Guest Alfie Noakes
11 minutes ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

Can you tell me the basic error in the following?  " 1. In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth."

It could not have been the beginning as god was already there.

5 minutes ago, Noakes said:

It could not have been the beginning as god was already there.

The problem is that regardless of what this "god" is claimed to have created there must have been something there before him that could not have been "created" by him or any other thinking or reasoning soul or entity

35 minutes ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

The problem is that regardless of what this "god" is claimed to have created there must have been something there before him that could not have been "created" by him or any other thinking or reasoning soul or entity

The only way to be certain of God's existence is to kill yourself, Pen, with immediacy. That said, people at the gates of the afterlife might not have a 'Transgender' stairway to direct you towards. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

The only way to be certain of God's existence is to kill yourself, Pen, with immediacy. That said, people at the gates of the afterlife might not have a 'Transgender' stairway to direct you towards. 

Your mouth is fair bigger than the stairway to heaven and your brain is smaller than one of Puner's fictional golf balls. You are not really very good at this "humour" thing are you?

Guest 'eavensabove
13 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

A pikey scrap-metal merchant arrived at the gates of heaven, but Peter wouldn't let the bloke in.

"You belong downstairs,"  Peter told him. "There's no place for You in here."

"But Peter," pleaded the pikey, "I've been an honest and trustworthy citizen! If you don't believe me, then go and ask The Lord."

Peter, trots off to ask, and returns 5 minutes later, only to fund that the gates have gone missing...

Fuck Off.

Guest killemall
On 10/14/2018 at 6:35 PM, White Cunt said:

Just have a little chat with her, kind of what you have scribbled. I guarantee priority.

thanks for the advice, but i`m not going to run the gauntlet of scummy mummy`s decrepit coffin dodgers & johnny foreigner getting something for nothing in the waiting room.i`ll get by on my synthetic opiods for now.why don`t you show me how it`s done fella?

8 hours ago, killemall said:

thanks for the advice, but i`m not going to run the gauntlet of scummy mummy`s decrepit coffin dodgers & johnny foreigner getting something for nothing in the waiting room.i`ll get by on my synthetic opiods for now.why don`t you show me how it`s done fella?

Amsterdam a good place to get started.