CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Autism Hour

Guest DrCunt

If you can't go to a shop and buy a Ginsters cheese and onion pasty or a packet of Wotsits becuase the music is a little to loud or the lights are a little to bright, frankly, you deserve to starve to death.

It may not be politically correct to say it, but the world has gone utterly crazy. If you make allowances and provide drugs that allow every fucking misfit and invalid to live to reproductive age, all you're doing is weakening the gene pool further and vastly inflating the drug companies' customer base when the next generation of flids arrive.

20 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

If you can't go to a shop and buy a Ginsters cheese and onion pasty or a packet of Wotsits becuase the music is a little to loud or the lights are a little to bright, frankly, you deserve to starve to death.

It may not be politically correct to say it, but the world has gone utterly crazy. If you make allowances and provide drugs that allow every fucking misfit and invalid to live to reproductive age, all you're doing is weakening the gene pool further and vastly inflating the drug companies' customer base when the next generation of flids arrive.

You really are fucking spastic.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DrCunt said:

What the fuck are you talking a about? 

7 hours ago, DrCunt said:

Get this!

Autism-Friendly Toilets (and, sticking a spear on a cruise missile) in Looe, Cornwall.

Straight up. They've managed to silence those Dyson hand driers that shoot the water up your arms and don't really dry your hands, in order to accommodate our spectrum-dwelling co-habitees. Apparently the sudden sound of these things going off used to send them into some kind of meltdown - and I believe the Autistics had trouble with the Dyson hand driers too.

3 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Get this!

Autism-Friendly Toilets (and, sticking a spear on a cruise missile) in Looe, Cornwall.

Straight up. They've managed to silence those Dyson hand driers that shoot the water up your arms and don't really dry your hands, in order to accommodate our spectrum-dwelling co-habitees. Apparently the sudden sound of these things going off used to send them into some kind of meltdown - and I believe the Autistics had trouble with the Dyson hand driers too.

Coincidentally I spent last week at Looe. The public toilets were strategically placed at three sites and as far as I recall, the hand driers (not Dyson) merely had notices warning users of the noise. Personally, I don't see the problem - its no different to warnings of flashing lights to people with photosensitive epilepsy.

6 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Coincidentally I spent last week at Looe. The public toilets were strategically placed at three sites and as far as I recall, the hand driers (not Dyson) merely had notices warning users of the noise. Personally, I don't see the problem - its no different to warnings of flashing lights to people with photosensitive epilepsy.

They do that do they?

Bloody epileptics, coming over here, wanting to see things without going into a Grand Mal

It's political correctness gone mad

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

Mm..as a Medically certified disabled individual i can only marvel at the way society is changing twords those with crosses to bear..keep it up os what i say

Panzbaby 

As was clearly pointed out, the flaw here is that you made it to reproduction age.  

On 10/12/2018 at 9:58 AM, Mrs Roops said:

Ahhhh but the point is that by the time the afflicted had got to the machine of torture, or hand dryer as we know it.   They will no doubt have already been exposed to countless other noises on their journey from the mental looney bin. Cars, trucks, dogs barking, police sirens, people shouting, children playing, birds singing, the wind blowing and other immensely dangerous noises like that.  All need warning signs.  Fucking dangerous cunts.   They could get compensation for that.

3 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Ahhhh but the point is that by the time the afflicted had got to the machine of torture, or hand dryer as we know it.   They will no doubt have already been exposed to countless other noises on their journey from the mental looney bin. Cars, trucks, dogs barking, police sirens, people shouting, children playing, birds singing, the wind blowing and other immensely dangerous noises like that.  All need warning signs.  Fucking dangerous cunts.   They could get compensation for that.

You forgot to mention country and western music. 

On 10/12/2018 at 9:58 AM, Mrs Roops said:

It’s quite interesting really... by the time you have read all the warning signs, your hands are dry. Result!

On 10/14/2018 at 3:16 AM, camberwell gypsy said:

You forgot to mention country and western music. 

Now that is fucking too dangerous to simply have a warning sign. It needs containing in a sealed box and throwing in the ocean along with radio Nashville