CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brief Encounter v2.0

Last Cunt Standing

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/woman-gets-strange-note-man-15246589

Continuing our Sunday series on modern relationships, let’s turn now to the latest clown from the carnival of perpetual feminist outrage. What epic cuntery is this, when some poor sap of a man, rendered speechless by his by now well-honed fear of misogyny, leaves a simple note on train and the cold bitch rips him for it all over the internet. He paid her a fucking compliment, left no number, and scarpered without a word, yet the fragile cow still feels oppressed. Women would once have laughed and tossed it in the bin. Some might even have kept it. But oppressed? Hashtag fuck off. 

If they remade Brief Encounter these days, Celia Johnson would pull some Bear Mace from her dungarees and blast Trevor Howard for being a sexist pig, before he is marched off in cuffs by the gendarmes to have his internet history rifled.

The bint wants to try a week in the Marrakech Souk if she wants to feel judged and oppressed by toxic masculinity. She’d be hosing sand from her snatch for months, the stroppy mare.

Of course, there is a theory it’s all made up in her tortured brain. 

Either way, what an undeniably stupid Cunt. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Probably one of those cunts who spends 20 minutes optimising the appearance of her cleavage before going out, and then screams sexual harassment if anyone notices it.

This smacks of bitterness, eric. In your own words, tell us exactly what happened. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Telling a lady that just goes to show what a gentleman you are. 

9 hours ago, Neil said:

My note would have read "count to 10 then open"......."sorry,I just spunked on your shoes,you may want to wipe it off before attempting to walk,stay safe!"

Just think how easy it'd be to wipe a pair of Crocs clean, Gyps.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

On the plus side, they divert attention from her mustache.

Come on wolfie, going toe to toe with Sasquatch's uglier sister is worth a man stripe or two. Think of the bragging rights down the pub when you show the lads the stubble rash from barebacking such a hideous creature and regale them with stories of her rain forest dense bush?

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Come on wolfie, going toe to toe with Sasquatch's uglier sister is worth a man stripe or two. Think of the bragging rights down the pub when you show the lads the stubble rash from barebacking such a hideous creature and regale them with stories of her rain forest dense bush?

He's not old enough to go in a pub. 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 10/7/2018 at 4:08 AM, Last Cunt Standing said:

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/woman-gets-strange-note-man-15246589

Continuing our Sunday series on modern relationships, let’s turn now to the latest clown from the carnival of perpetual feminist outrage. What epic cuntery is this, when some poor sap of a man, rendered speechless by his by now well-honed fear of misogyny, leaves a simple note on train and the cold bitch rips him for it all over the internet. He paid her a fucking compliment, left no number, and scarpered without a word, yet the fragile cow still feels oppressed. Women would once have laughed and tossed it in the bin. Some might even have kept it. But oppressed? Hashtag fuck off. 

If they remade Brief Encounter these days, Celia Johnson would pull some Bear Mace from her dungarees and blast Trevor Howard for being a sexist pig, before he is marched off in cuffs by the gendarmes to have his internet history rifled.

The bint wants to try a week in the Marrakech Souk if she wants to feel judged and oppressed by toxic masculinity. She’d be hosing sand from her snatch for months, the stroppy mare.

The silly hag is probably cross that she didn't qualify for a proper grope, and had to settle for a note.  

On 10/7/2018 at 9:08 AM, Last Cunt Standing said:

I pity the modern man, in fact I think British man is extinct, neutered, castrated. Every male under the age of 35 is a fucking soft mummies cunt.  Brought up on a diet of shite, women’s lib bollock squeezing rules, don’t open doors for me, don’t look at me, don’t talk to me I feel oppressed by your male presence.   The only empowered people in tv land are lesbians driving vauxhalls to give birth to their fucking spunk spatula child or homosexual limp wristed shadows and shells of their former male self in every other tv show or advert.   Dr Who is a female, Bond is rumored to be a woman next time, I bet if the film Brief Encounter was remaid, it would be two fucking gays sodomising each other in a station carpark. I see very little positive heterosexual film or tv imagery these days. If the couple are hetro  they end up fucking each other’s friends behind their backs like swingers.  It’s all an agenda. It’s getting fucking lame.  Thank god we have immigrants not brought up this limp wristed, lesbian way.  They will at least provide a measure of fuck off to the silly little oppressed split arses out there. And eastern europen guys do not give a fuck who they oppress.  Good lads.

50 odd years of gender wars has not made anyone happy. MGTOW, blue pill/red pill, the surrendered wives, all these people end up facing away from each other and feeling anxious about their hormonal drives. My wife and I have several single female friends now in their 50’s who have never found “the one”, bemoaning that “there are no good men out there” and “all the good ones are gay”. I’m never well received when I invite them to review stories like this and consider The Sisterhood has done them psychological harm. Economics also has hurt ; keeping up with the Jones’ needs 2 incomes for most. Contrast this with 1950s suburbia. 

It is no wonder birth rates are falling across the Western World. All too busy arguing when they should be fucking. No such qualms east of the Bosphorus.